Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Empty
PostSubject: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:11 am

(( Decided to start roleplaying on this account (finally)! And first to post in the Room of Requirement section too~ =w= ))

'This is so not awesome', the albino thought.

She was currently on the run from the caretaker and his stupid cat. Why? Because she was skipping class and the cat happened to think that her little owl, Gilchicky, was a nice snack. And like hell Maria was going to let that happen. Being as brash as usual, the self-declared Prussian jumped into the fray and risked confrontation with Filch.

Which happened because as soon as the cat even whimpered, the caretaker was on her heel.

Cursing in every swear word known to her in English, German, and Latin, Maria started running. She didn't even notice that she had circled a specific hallway three times. 'C'mon! Gimme some place to hide from Filch! Preferably someplace I can rest, too!' she thought frantically. Running in heels was natural for her, but even the Prussian had her limits. Maria could feel the blisters on her feet.

Suddenly, a door opened to the right of her and the albino wasted no time barreling through the door, shutting it behind her. She didn't remember ever seeing this room, but whatever. She would take what she could get. Maria tiredly lifted herself up from the ground and walked over to a chair, plopping down on it.

Last edited by Maria Beilschmidt on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Whoever pissed Filch off was going to get their ass kicked Lovino decided, trying to find somewhere he could hide from the angry man. Lovino hadn’t even been doing anything and all of sudden Filch was on his ass, berating him about something. The minute he heard ‘detention with Professor Vargas’ - because everyone and their cat knew just how much Lovino hated his grandfather - the Italian took off running as fast as he could.

Which lead to his current situation of, where the fuck was he going to hide from the bastard? He already knew that the odds of not getting a detention were low, but if he hid he could get out of actually serving it tonight. Shaking his head, he saw a door that he was almost one hundred percent certain didn’t normally exist there on a regular basis.

However, since he had a cranky caretaker on his back and no where else to hide, he just ran straight into the room, shutting the door quickly and tightly behind him. Lovino waited a moment before sliding down to sit on the floor, out of breath. While he was good at running, he had gotten out of shape in his time at Hogwarts and couldn’t run as fast for as long before becoming an achy mess.

Taking deep breaths to calm his pulse, he finally looked around the room he was in and noticed the girl sprawled out on a chair. Lovino paused, putting a neutral expression his face. She was certainly a pretty girl - even though the resemblance to Beilschmidt did make him want to scowl at her - and he was never one to shout and yell at girls, especially pretty ones. At least, not at first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:59 pm

The room looked a bit like the Slytherin common rooms; a nice place to relax and hide away from the storm until it receded. Since it had been created specifically to be a comfortable hiding place and from Maria's own imagination, not that she knew, it also resembled her room back home. There was even a bed in the far corner along with a TV and a game console strewn about the floor. Whether or not they worked was the question.

Maria shifted slightly, yawning at how quiet the place was. She did not notice the Italian zoom in much like she did. Even if she did, however, she wouldn't have said anything because she was too tired to. The albino shifted again, trying to find a comfortable position (and failing) to rest in--and maybe take a nap while at it. Sighing, she grumbled and cracked open an eye to find a male on the floor.

Subconsciously, her posture straightened but she was still herself.
"Ah... Guten Tag?" she had never seen this person before, and his uncanny resemblance to another friend of hers caught her off guard. It took a few more moments before it clicked that he might be on Filch's side, though from the way he looked like he just ran from the devil himself didn't justify that.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:49 pm

Lovino looked around again, this time keeping an eye on the girl. It was actually a pretty nice room; he was surprised Beilschmidt hadn’t found it earlier and told everyone about how “awesome” it was. It looked like his kind of place really. Though if the electronics did work Lovino wasn’t going to tell Gilbert a damn thing about this place.

He looked over at the girl again as she shifted, taking the moment to get to his feet and brush off any dirt - really or imaginary - from his pants. He leaned against the wall next to the door, not wanting to actually lean on the door incase it fell open and he revealed himself to Filch (or whoever else just happened to walk past).

The Italian resisted the urge to flinch as the girl talked, paying attention to her again. She had a pretty voice, though the German ruined it slightly. “Ciao bella.” Yes, he did revert to flirt mode when he encounter pretty girls. Besides, it was true so he didn’t see any harm in saying it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:14 pm

Maria knew a flirt when she heard one; probably because usually she chatted up anyone who she thought was interesting. A large grin splitting across her features, she let her feet hit the ground then crossed her left leg over her right. Her arms followed in a similar fashion. The albino took extra time to survey the male across from her. He was attractive, at least.

"Ciao? Zhat is... Italian, ja?" she asked, raising a silver eyebrow but not losing her grin. So the guy was Italian, she mused. What a rare catch. "My name is Maria! Salve. And you are~?" The self-declared Prussian really didn't know much Italian beside what she just said, but she'd take the chance to brag anytime, anywhere.

It'd be such a shame if he was already taken, she thought, but there are more fish in the ocean. How she did not hear of this guy sooner, she didn't know. Maria gave him another once-over.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:08 pm

Lovino felt a slight smirk come onto his face at her grin, glad that she had no visible problem with his flirting. Some girls did and it was beyond annoying when they got all insulted about it. Especially when he could see that they were flattered by the attention. He stayed still to give her a chance to finish her look-over before sitting down on a chair facing her.

Sì, it is Italian.” Lovino moved to get comfortable in his chair, looking her over. He did hope she wasn’t taken, it was rare that he found girls as self-confident and attractive as her. Especially at this school; for some reason the girls here had no confidence in themselves and it was annoying.

I’m Lovino.” He kept his last name to himself for now. One, because she didn’t give him her last name and two, because he didn’t want to worry about her being turned off due to his relation to Romulus. He would wait for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:23 am

"Awesome!" she said, grinning and leaning forward bit to get a closer look at him. Up close was a different story from when he was near the door. Maria couldn't help but notice the slight tan that he had. Southern Italian most likely, then, she concluded. Only the Southern areas ever got that much sun, anyways.

"If you hadn't told me zhat you vere Italian, I vould have mistaken you for Spanish," she joked lightly, the grin on her face never fading. "I don't vant to be a bozher, but vhat are you doing here, Lovi?" It hadn't been five minutes and Maria had already called him by a nickname.

"Not zhat I mind!" she quickly added. Sometimes, she got unlucky and happened to pick a rather modest person to chat up and they took things she said the wrong way. Alright, so she admitted that when she dropped a pureposeful innuendo, she hoped that someone would pick it up--but never when she did so accidentally.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:11 pm

Lovino stayed still as she leaned closer, his smirk growing a little wider. He liked it when pretty girls were close - a trait he unfortunately inherited from his grandfather though he tried not to acknowledge it - and he got the feeling that Maria was the type who liked to flirt and have a good time. The wild look in her eyes helped with that impression.

He snorted and shook his head. “You wouldn’t be the first person to think that, and I’m sure you won’t be the last.” That was the problem with growing up with a Spanish couple and learning to speak Spanish and mastering a Spanish accent. People tended to think he was Spanish and didn’t seem to believe him when he told them he was Italian.

He scowled as her question brought the issue with Filch back to mind, grumbling slightly. “That bastard Filch decided to take his bad mood out on me and I just ran as soon as he started talking about detention.” He blinked as she rather hastily added to her question, shrugging slightly. “I probably only made it worse, but honestly I just didn’t want to deal with him anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:05 pm

At that, Maria let out a nervous laugh, scratching her cheek (the one without the scar) and adverting her eyes in the other direction. "Ye-Yeah... um... I might have had somezhing to do viz his bad mood... ahahahaha..." she started, keeping her gaze firmly on the wall across the room. Yes, the wall was very interesting with its... rocky... patterns. Oh who was she kidding--it was the most boring thing ever. However, with how awkward things just got she'd rather be looking at the wall than him.

Well, it wasn't exactly her fault, she told herself. It was that damn cat's. If only Filch's cat hadn't decided that her precious little Gilchicky would be a nice snack, then she would have been in the owlery, skipping class, and listening to some music. Peacefully. Without any interruptions. Filch should really feed that cat of his, she tsked. What a horrible owner.

"You see... my absolutely cute Gilchicky was zhe target of his cat," she explained, frowning a bit as the memory came back to her. "Vell, vhat kind of owner leaves zheir cat starving? Tch. So I vent and scared zhe cat a little to get it away from my bird vhen all of a sudden Filch appears out of nowhere and starts chasing me."
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:43 pm

Daniel was running as fast as his legs could carry him, all the while wondering why he had taken his cat with him to Hogwarts.

It was earlier that day that his little devil decided to try and befriend the caretaker's feline. While it was widely known amongst students not to cross paths with Mrs.Norris, Folt ( his cat's name, hungarian equivalent of spot) obviously didn't know that. The consequence of his cat's attempt was an all-out cat fight, which successfully landed him with an extremely pissed-off Filch chasing him through the castle.

And there he was. Rushing down an unfamiliar corridor, his cat running two feet in front of him. He had no idea where he was going, but anything was better than getting caught by Filch. Who knew the caretaker was quite so overprotective of his fugly cat?

He was starting to pant. Although he was quite fit, thanks to all the sports he had and currently played, running like the devil itself was chasing him (not that Filch was far from that) was not on his daily agenda.

Suddenly, his cat came to an abrupt halt in front of a door, Daniel just barely stopping in time.

"Folt? What the hell's your pro..." he started, but the nearing, angered huffs cut his sentence off.

With a panicked gasp, he picked his cat up,threw the door open and jumped into the room. Nothing behind the door could be as frightening as Filch's rage directed at him.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:25 pm

Lovino frowned as Maria suddenly got nervous, watching her look away from him and take on little habits that looked... well pretty for one, since it was her, but mostly just wrong coming from her.

He listened to Maria's explanation, tilting his head. While normally the instant he heard that someone else was at fault for his trouble he would start to hate them, he didn't feel like doing that with Maria. She seemed like she was going to be lots of fun.

He nodded slowly along with her explanation. "Filch is a bastard. It's not your fault he raised a bastard cat. He probably does feed the thing and it's just so greedy that it wants more than it needs." Filch was very obvious and public about his love for his cat. Lovino doubted that he wouldn't feed the thing, even though both of them were much thinner than he thought they should be.

He paused as he realized something. "... Gilchicky?" The similarities to Gilbert were getting to be a bit much. Not that they would stop him, but he was going to have to spend a long time thinking over his likes and dislikes regarding potential partners.

He jumped and turned around to see some guy jump into the room with a cat in his arms. Lovino stared for a moment before making sure the door was shut tightly, because he did hear Filch coming closer and he did not want to be found out because some... Gryffindor had lead the man to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:43 am

"Psh. You're right, damn cat," she scowled, her eyes darting up to her bird perched in her little corner near the ceiling. Poor Gilchicky must still be scared from Mrs. Norris, she mused. No worries, Maria would get that cat back for sure. She had a whole list of pranks to pull on it for daring to try and eat Gilchicky. Filch won't be pleased. "Gilchicky, my little owl~! She's zhe cutest zhing ever! And as awesome as me." Maria gestured up to where her owl perched.

Suddenly another person, with their own cat, burst through the door. Gosh, was Maria really that popular today? She wouldn't mind all the extra attention, though. Giving a wave, she welcomed the newcomer with a grin (she could care less about their house--it was a stupid idea anyway).
"Guten tag! Are you hiding from Filch too? Everyone seems to be doing zhat."

Another male... Maria took the time to survey this one too. Somewhat long brown hair, green eyes, and kind of tall. He looked a bit girly, if she did say so herself. Snickering, she gave another wave at him as Lovino made sure the door was shut tightly and locked. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:23 am

Daniel stiffened in alarm when he saw two people inside the room. One of them had just passed him to lock the door, making sure that Filch couldn't find them. (He was a bit embarrassed that he hadn't done that himself.) He could already feel the guy with a strange hair-curl glaring at him, probably for not shutting the door or maybe simply because he was a Gryffindor and the other was obviously a Slytherin. He hadn't been here for long, but he could already sense the animosity between the two houses.

But when the other occupant of the room, a rather pretty girl, didn't glare at him, although she, too, was obviously a Slytherin, Daniel was struck with a sudden bound of guilt. What if he had interrupted the two of them in the middle of their date?

He lifted his hand in response to the girl's greeting."Yes, I am. My cat got into a little fight with his and he wasn't exactly happy with that." he said sheepishly.

"Oh! I'm Daniel Héderváry, an exchange student from Hungary." he introduced himself. "Your accent...is it German?" he asked. The girl being and exchange student might explain her lack of hatred because of his house.
Then he lifted his hand up, rubbing his head slightly in embarrassment. "I'm sorry for bursting in here so suddenly. I didn't mean to interrupt you two. I'll just hide here a little until Filch goes away and I'll leave you alone." he said with his best apologetic look.

And while he was reluctant to speak to the guy who seemed to already dislike him for his house, the manners pounded in his head by his mother dictated he asks for his name as well. "And may I ask your name?" he asked, turning to him. It's better to start off being civil, rather than immediately hate each other just because of the animosity between Gryffindor and Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:09 am

Lovino listened to the two of them talk, looking over the newcomer. While he was sort of girly, the way he held himself - and definitely his voice, if anyone had any doubts - prevented people really mistaking him for a girl. He snorted at the boy's explanation of why he was hiding from Filch, shaking his head. Filch did not seem to be having a great day.

He blinked as Daniel 'apologized for interupting them', wondering if they really did seem like they were on a date. "It's... fine. We're hiding from Filch as well, so you weren't interupting anything." And something had to be wrong; he was being nice to a man. Sure, it was a girly man, but it was still a man. Lovino scowled to hide his confusion.

He was pulled out of his thoughts as Daniel turned to him and asked for his name, seeming not to notice the way Lovino was glaring for almost revealing all of them to Filch. Or he did notice it and he was just ignoring it. "...Sure. My nmae is Lovino Vargas." He muttered, going back to his seat and plopping down in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:26 am

Maria never cared much for house rivalry and never will. While it was awesome that she was in a house with people that were generally like her, she didn't see a reason to go up to the Gryffindors and start shouting 'Mudblood' or something along those lines to them. Besides, she could always use the leftover insults for someone she didn't like. Now that would've been worth it.

"Ve're all hiding from Filch, you're velcome to join zhe party!" she said, grinning. "I don't zhink he'll be able to find us anytime soon in here."

She pulled her legs up to sit in a cross-legged position, positioning her elbow in her knee and her chin in her hand. "Ja, it's German. Zhough I'm from zhe awesome Prussia! I've got strong Prussian blood in me, liebling," she grinned and let her feet hit the floor again, crossing her legs and arms like usual. Not even five minutes and the guy had already been called 'darling'. Not like he knew what it meant, anyway.

The self-declared Prussian fished her wand out of her boots and flicked it, muttering a quick 'accio chair'. The armchair situated near the wall zoomed over to her before coming to a halt just a few feet away. Maria leaned over and patted the chair.

"Sit down and join us! Don't vorry, you didn't interrupt anyzhing. Ve're just as new to each ozher as I am to you," if it was possible, her grin got wider. "I'm Maria! Maria Beilschmidt."
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:10 am

Daniel smiled at Lovino and Maria. "It's nice to meet you." And indeed it was nice. Being new to Hogwarts as he was, he hadn't had the chance to make friends yet. Sure, he was on good terms with most of his fellow Gryffindors he had already met, but none of them could be considered his friend. He couldn't understand the tension between the two houses either. Why would they need to hate someone just because the hat placed them in a different house? It made no sense to him.

Daniel grinned at Maria, "Thanks", and sat himself in the armchair. He looked at the other two curiously. "So, you two are exchange students too, right? I mean you're German,err, I mean Prussian, and you" he turned his gaze towards Lovino "have some kind of accent too, although I don't recognize it."

Suddenly, he could feel his cat jumping in his lap. He glanced at the feline, but immediately turned back to the other two. As consolation for not giving her enough attention, he started to stroke her absentmindedly. While the two answered his question, Daniel quickly looked them over, having neglected to do so when he burst into the room. Maria looked shorter than him, which wasn't exactly surprising, and had a nice body. (Daniel almost blushed at the thought, but he managed to quell it just in time.) She had extremely pale skin, almost white, almost white hair and red eyes. 'Could she be an albino?' mused Daniel inwardly. Lovino was a bit shorter than him also, again, not surprising. He had brown hair, with a curl standing apart from the others, seemingly defying gravity. He was tanned, and had brown eyes.

Daniel hoped he could get to know the two better while they were hiding from Filch. They seemed interesting.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Lovino watched the two of them talk and snorted when Maria started talking about being Prussian, finding it amusing. He sat up properly when Maria pulled over a chair for Daniel, straightening his clothes out slightly. He couldn't afford to look rumbled when no one was paying attention, but when they started to he had to look his best. Even if only to make him feel more comfortable in the situation.

He nodded in response to the Gryffindor's question, finding it somewhat odd that no one ever seemed to recognize his accent and where it came from. Though he couldn't really fault them, since it wasn't as vibrant and obvious as it should be. "Italian." He said, a tinge of pride coloring his voice. If there was any part of himself that Lovino was proud of, it was being Italian.

He blinked and stared slightly as a cat jumped up onto Daniel's lap before remember that, oh yeah, he was running from Filch because of said cat. He glanced over at Maria's Gilchicky to make sure the bird wasn't going to fly into a panic over the cat before looking over at the cat again. It was cute, which was actually rare around her - Kirkland's cat came to mind as a prime example of not cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:42 pm

"Nice to meet ya, too!" Maria grinned and reached over, clapping the Gryffindor lightly on the back as a greeting. If they weren't sitting right now, she would've embraced him a quick hug (or bro-hug as she called it) as a greeting instead. Maria had no problem with contact and usually initiated it as much as she could. Her duo-colored eyes turned down to look at the cat on his lap.

"Vhat's your cat's name?" she asked curiously. Birds were always going to be better than felines, but she couldn't help but be curious. Cats were always so cute! And everyone who had met her pet bird knew she had a soft spot for cute things. "Es ist so süß!"

Speaking of her Gilchicky, her eyes wandered up to where her small bird was perched, staring intently at Daniel's cat. It seemed like Gilchicky was still shaken by almost getting eaten by Mrs. Norris. The bird bristled and let out a tiny threatening cry, flapping its wings a bit to try and make itself look bigger. It was a natural instinct.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:08 pm

Daniel nodded at Lovino. "I see." Italian, huh? There really were exchange students from all over the world. He grinned back at Maria. She seemed like a nice enough person, he liked her already. He beamed at her when she complimented his cat. Anyone who liked cats was good in his books. "Her name is Folt! That means spot in Hungarian. And thank you."

Then he noticed a small bird, perched on a shelf, looking at Folt like she was the Devil herself. He couldn't help but chuckle as the bird bristled and started flapping it's tiny wings, trying to make itself look bigger and more menacing. It was so cute! And, well, Daniel adored animals.

"Is it yours? It's pretty cute. And don't worry, Folt won't hurt it. " he asked and assured Maria, having seen her looking at the bird. Then he looked at Lovino. While he didn't seem very talkative or sociable, Daniel still felt bad for not including him. He felt bad for thinking that Lovino glared at him because of his house. He couldn't have had that much of a problem with him; he did introduce himself, answered his question and let him stay here. (Not that he would have left when Filch was on the other side of the door.)

He tried to come up with something to ask the other male, but only standard questions came to his mind. Well, what the hell? Even standard questions were better than silence. "So, what year are you two in? You probably aren't fifth, or I probably would have met you already." Once again, a totally general question. Well, they had to start getting to know each somewhere, right?
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:03 pm

The bird was actually pretty cute, when it was trying to puff itself up to look bigger. Not that it meant Lovino wouldn't shot it first if it tried to hurt anyone in the room. Yawning and vaguely listening to Maria and Daniel talk to each other, he looked around the room.

He wondered how Maria managed to get such a nice room. It looked like it was designed for her. Honestly, if there were no electronic in the room it could have been designed for him too. But other than that it was nice.

Blinking and looking over at Daniel as he started talking, Lovino didn't noticed as all of the electronics in the room just slowly melted away. "I'm a sixth year." He said, eyes drawn to the cat again. He really did want to start to petting it - Folt, he thought he heard - but he wasn't sure how Daniel would feel about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Curiously, Maria leaned forward and reached over to pet the cat. The fur was really soft and it tickled her palm--kinda like Gilchicky's except she didn't get pecked lightly for ruffling the owl's feathers. Her bird was always so vain, she chuckled quietly. While Maria didn't care as much about her appearance as her bird, she always made a point to look presentable at least.

"Hm?" Maria blinked and made a small 'o' with her mouth when she realized he was talking about Gilchicky. "Ja, she's mine~! Isn't she zhe cutest zhing in zhe vorld?" Gently, she made a 'come hither' motion with her finger to her bird. Gilchicky puffed out her chest, stuck her beak in the air, and turned away. Maria laughed lightly at her antics. The bird was not about to admit it was scared and didn't want to fly down.

"Don't mind her, she's usually more sociable," the albino grinned and shook her head. Gilchicky was so cute~

"Same as Lovi here, I'm a sixth year," Maria jabbed her thumb into her chest proudly with her usual grin on her face. "Exchange student from zhe awesome Preußen! You?" No matter what other people said, she was proud of her heritage and believed Prussia still existed--in a reincarnated form of East Germany.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:18 am

Daniel chuckled lightly as his cat started purring loudly. Folt was a very affectionate feline; she loved being petted, played with, talked to, or anything that involved her getting attention. And she especially loved being complimented, thus it was a given she already liked Maria. When Folt pushed her head against Maria's hand, Daniel chuckled again. His cat was such an attention-whore, he thought fondly.

Daniel nodded. "Yup, she's pretty adorable. And don't worry, if I were a bird, I wouldn't really want to come close to a cat, either." he said, smiling at the cute bird.

He nodded at the both of them. "I see. I'm a fifth year." He glanced at Lovino and, to his surprise, found him staring at his cat almost wistfully. He smiled at Lovino and nudged Folt slightly. When he had his felines attention, he motioned slightly towards Lovino with his eyes. His cat glanced at the Slytherin and looked him over carefully. Having deemed him harmless and potentially fun, Folt jumped off his lap and went over to the other male. She stopped in front of his legs for a moment to stretch, then jumped on his lap and looked up at him imploringly.

Daniel just laughed silently at his cat's antics.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Lovino snorted as the bird turned away from them, finding it's antics amusing and certainly more entertaining than either of the humans he was with.

Maria was entertaining on her own, and he was sure Daniel could be entertaining as well. However, at the moment, they were gravitating towards each other and that doesn't leave him with much entertainment.

Yawning and moving so his legs were thrown over one arm of the couch and his back as pressed against the other arm, he slouched in the most attentative and elegant pose he could. This was then ruined by the cat that jumped up on to his lap, scaring him in to tensing and almost cursing.

Staring at the cat, he ignored the amusement he could feel coming from the Gryffindor. He knew what the cat wanted, but he doubted that giving it to the cat would make it go away. However, it was there and warm, so Lovino decided to just give in and pet her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:12 pm

Maria's grin widened in absolute amusement as Lovino gave in to pet the feline. It was a spur-of-the-moment thing, but Maria put her hand up next to Daniel, signalling for a high-five. They really didn't do anything, but the self-proclaimed Prussian decided a high-five was in order, possibly followed by a fist-bump. Sometimes, Maria thought, she was so awesome she surprised her own self.

Gilchicky turned its head around slowly, eyes trained on the cat currently being overloaded with attention and affection. The chick gave another huff and moved to turn around again, but stopped mid-way. Her herrin was paying too much attention to that vile creature (the cat). That would not do. Gilchicky seemed to take a deep breath before swooping down and landing on Maria's shoulder, nuzzling against it.

"Finally decided to be awesome again?" Maria teased, laughing and stroking the small bird's feathers with her fingers. She plucked the bird from her shoulder and placed it on her open palm, presenting it to Daniel. "Meet my cute and forever awesome friend, Gilchicky~!"
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:52 pm

Daniel grinned when Lovino decided to pet Folt finally. His little feline was a very impatient and spoiled little thing, so she hated when people refused to pet her when she wanted attention. He looked at Maria, tilting his head. Did she want a high-five...? But what for? He raised his arm anyway, giving her a high-five anyway. High-fives were great.

From the corner of his eye he could see Folt standing on Lovino's chest, nuzzling her head against his neck and under his chin. He laughed slightly at his cat's antics. Really, he loved that cat.

He looked at the little bird in Maria's palm, smiling at it widely. "Hello, Gilchicky." He grinned at Maria. "You are right, it's very cute."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]   That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Cat Tried to Eat My Bird! [Maria > Daniel > Lovino]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next