Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

Looking Around [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Looking Around [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Looking Around [Open]   Looking Around [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:58 pm

[ Fail title is fail, but I was stuck with this for hours. x_x ]

After his first day at Hogwarts, which went rather good than he expected, Toris had decided to go around the school grounds. He still hasn't got the chance the previous day to see the castle from the outside.

Unlike the Academy in Lithuania, where they didn't have lake or a forest. It wasn't such a huge school like this one.. It was much smaller and felt like home. Now that he was thinking about it, Toris sighed sadly as the thoughts about his old school came to his mind. He hadn't made friends yet and he missed his old ones, though he hoped he will have new friends soon.

When he reached the lake, after walking slowly (he wanted to see everything), Toris looked around the place, wondering if he could swim there. He put down on the ground his books and took off his robe before looking around again. "Looks like I'm alone here.." He said quietly to himself. He wasn't sure though if he should do it.. What if swimming wasn't allowed and one of the teachers would find out? Then he would probably be in big troubles, and he didn't want it. So Toris decided after a few minutes that he didn't need to take a risk and would just sit there and read one of his new books.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around [Open]   Looking Around [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:18 am

After a stressful day of studying, studying, and more studying, Daniel decided he deserved a little break from it all. Unfortunately, all of his friends were busy, still doing work they had left from yesterday. That meant he had to find a way to occupy himself alone. Usually, when he was bored he would read a book, or rather, books. But after a day of studying, he was quite content to be as far away from books as possible.

The weather was nice and sunny, a bit breezy, so Daniel decided to leave the castle and do something outside. That something presented itself the moment he stepped out of the castle. The lake! He couldn't help but grin in excitement. Ever since he had been a little boy, he loved water. And the lake, with its gentle waves sparkling in the sunshine, was an extremely inviting place.

Daniel found a nice tree on the shore. He put his wand, robes, shirt, socks, shoes, and pants in the shade of it, leaving him only in his underpants. Without even looking around if someone was watching him, he ran to the lake, and jumped inside. The lake was cool and refreshing and just perfect. And when he started swimming, Daniel could already feel his stress and boredom ebbing away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around [Open]   Looking Around [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Not noticing anything that was happening around him, Toris continued to read his book. It was only when he heard a 'splash' and he felt that his pants got wet, he noticed the other boy. He put down the book and stood up. "H-hey! Next time you want to jump into the water, look around first!" He almost yelled at him. That was just great.

He sighed as he bent down and dried the book with his robe, glancing at the lake. The boy there looked older than him, but... He couldn't do him anything, right? He wouldn't do.. Toris shook his head and sighed. He was just overreacting. This guy was just a student here.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around [Open]   Looking Around [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:38 am

Daniel was just about to start swimming seriously so he could tire himself out when he heard someone yelling. He turned around, moving his legs to make sure he stayed afloat. When he saw another student drying his book, he immediately felt guilty. Oh, so he had splashed this guy. He quickly swam up to him and stood, not minding his state of undress at all. He looked at the guy apologetically. "I'm sorry, I had no idea someone else was here." he said.

He went over to his stuff and came back with his wand. He raised his wand and, with a softly murmured spell, dried the other's book and pants. He rubbed the back of his head nervously. "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to splash you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around [Open]   Looking Around [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking Around [Open]
Page 1 of 1