Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

Shut Up it's Not Like I Want To! [Feliciano]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former South Italy
Admin

Shut Up it's Not Like I Want To! [Feliciano] Empty
PostSubject: Shut Up it's Not Like I Want To! [Feliciano]   Shut Up it's Not Like I Want To! [Feliciano] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:11 pm

Coming into the Great Hall was practically an adventure now, especially since he was never really sure if there would be room for him at either of the tables he normally sat at. He knew that Daniel would save him a seat, but he didn't always get up after Daniel and if he didn't, all of Gryffindor would make sure there were no seats available for him at the table. And the Slytherins never wanted to deal with a house traitor such as Lovino, even if he thought the house rivalry thing was a load of bull crap that needed to be tossed down the toilet.

Unfortunately for him today, it seemed that he was unable to sit at either of his tables. Both were full - as in the people currently at the tables had stretched out to take up all of the room on the benches - so he had no where to sit. He could go up to the teacher's table and sit there, since Romulus would just love having his grandson eating with him, but he really didn't want to deal with the comments that would occur during the meal and the ones that would come after when he was done eating.

So he either left or found somewhere else to sit. He immediately excluded Ravenclaw from the running, as that table was also full. Full in a more honest way to be sure, as most Ravenclaws got up early so they could have more time to study and read. Glancing at the Hufflepuff table warily, he sighed. He really didn't want to eat in the kitchens, as the house elves were starting to get sick of his desire to cook for himself, but sitting at Hufflepuff would be almost more humiliating than leaving after coming in and being seen by his classmates.

He started over to Hufflepuff, making it look like that had been his decision all along. At least he knew some of the Hufflepuffs, and they all seemed nice enough. Plus, his brother was in this house so he would definitely let Lovino sit with them. Not that he enjoyed spending time with his brother, but it was nice to have something to take advantage of when he needed to. Lovino reached the table and immediately looked for his brother, finding him halfway done the side closest to the wall. Which was nice, since it left him with his back to the wall and he liked that.

Going over to Feliciano and gently shoving him over, Lovino gave him a gruff look. "Move over so I can sit with you." Making it even sound like it was Lovino's choice to be doing this. That was something that being a Slytherin had taught him, how to be sneaky and make every bad thing look like it was his own decision to go through with it. It was incredibly nice, nicer than he had expected.
Back to top Go down
Former Italy

Former Italy

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up it's Not Like I Want To! [Feliciano]   Shut Up it's Not Like I Want To! [Feliciano] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:53 am

Feliciano could never understand how some people could read books and eat at the same time. He was born with a bit of a one track mind, especially when it came to the subject of food. Sadly for him, it seemed that he was the only one who knew him that didn't realize this little piece of trivia about himself. That was why when he was eating, he would just stuff his face with whatever looked particularly delicious that day and watch his fellow Hufflepuffs study for various subjects. He preferred to do his studying later...or really not at all.

Right now was no different. He was sitting there eating to his heart's content and not really minding much attention to the people surrounding him. That was why it was such a surprise when he was suddenly shoved to the side, no matter how gently it was done. The action earned a small noise of surprise that was muffled through the food in his mouth, but he did move. He knew who the voice belonged to as soon as he heard it. What kind of horrible person wouldn't recognize their own big brother? Feliciano did his best to hurriedly chew the remaining food in his mouth and swallow as Lovino took a seat next to him. "Lovino!" his brother's name was the first thing out of his mouth. He let his fork that had previously been in hand clatter onto his now abandoned plate as he clung to the older boy as a greeting. "What are you doing over here? You never want to eat food at my table!" Though he was confused over this gesture, he was happy when Lovino actually wanted to spend time with him. Of course, the people around the pair didn't appreciate the two of them. Feliciano was rather loud and that made it difficult for them to focus on things. He personally didn't notice though. He was just excited.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up it's Not Like I Want To! [Feliciano]   Shut Up it's Not Like I Want To! [Feliciano] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:11 pm

Rolling his eyes as a noise came out of Feliciano's completely full mouth, Lovino could only hope that the kid didn't choke on all of it. He really didn't feel like saving him and being subjected to more than the usual amount of clinging that came with being part of Feliciano's family. "Yes, that is my name. Good of you to remember it." He sat next to his brother and pulled over the nearest empty plate, ignoring the put out look of the kid across the table whose plate he had just stolen. He did not feel bad for doing that.

He sighed and didn't even bother struggling as Feliciano clung to him, far to used to this kind of thing to do something like that at this point. He did push Feliciano's head away though once he had reached his limit, which was under a minute for this kind of clinging. "Yeah well my table is full and I need to eat somewhere." He started filling his plate, content to ignore his brother in favor of food. Food was almost always more important.

Lovino did give the people around them a dirty look though, when he noticed the less than appreciative looks on their own faces. He didn't care about his own feelings for Feliciano, no one else got to give his brother looks like that. That was Lovino's job and he took that kind of thing seriously thank you very much.

Last edited by Lovino Vargas on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Former Italy

Former Italy

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up it's Not Like I Want To! [Feliciano]   Shut Up it's Not Like I Want To! [Feliciano] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:00 am

In response to the first statement Lovino had said, he just got a little laugh. Feliciano could hardly ever figure out when his brother was joking or not, so it was just best to laugh. Surely he didn't think that Feliciano was that dumb to forget the name of his own big brother! Luckily for the guest to their table, there was still plenty of room. Careful not to bump into the stranger that had made the decision to sit nearby, Feliciano scooted over after their brotherly clinging session so there was enough room for him and his brother to sit comfortably next to one another. "You are lucky, there is still plenty of food left. Even some that you like." Feliciano pointed to the nearest pile of food even though that it seemed Lovino was already helping himself without his brother's invitation.

Feliciano glanced over the best he could to the Slytherin table where his brother should have been eating breakfast, and sure enough, it was true. The table was rather full. Given the fact that his older sibling didn't seem to enjoy close contact with even his own family, he couldn't imagine Lovino squeezing in between frightening and unfamiliar Slytherins. "Ve, there really are so many people over there today. Slytherin is always so full." He was more talking to himself at this point rather than to Lovino. Feliciano retrieved his fork from the food on his plate where he had abandoned it. This was meal time and he didn't want to waste this opportunity to stuff his face. After a short moment, he stopped, waving his fork in the direction of Lovino. "Hey, I know! You should think of moving to my house!" He was really just kidding, he knew how houses worked and once someone was sorted they were stuck in their house for the rest of their time in school.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up it's Not Like I Want To! [Feliciano]   Shut Up it's Not Like I Want To! [Feliciano] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:47 pm

Rolling his eyes as Feliciano laughed, Lovino started eating. As much as he disliked English food, it was good enough for now and he could always just make something else later, or even go down to Hogsmeade to get something. Though he didn't much like the food places there either... Inwardly shrugging to himself, he looked over at Feliciano as his brother finally moved away from him. "Your table always seems to have a lot of food, I'd be surprised if you all managed to eat everything that was given to you. Though you could probably eat at least half." He snorted, as always amazed by his brother's ability to eat and eat.

He nodded, still eating and now shooting the guy across from him dirty looks. Someone was kicking his leg and while the frightened look on this guy's face gave Lovino the idea that he wasn't the one kicking him, he was still going to blame him. "A lot of the exchange students went to Slytherin. Not sure why, most of them are complete idiots." With almost no exceptions really. Dodging Feliciano's fork, he laughed at his suggestion. "Oh yes, and then with in the week either the two of us or half the house would be dead. There's a reason we Vargas aren't in the same house." He shook his head in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Former Italy

Former Italy

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up it's Not Like I Want To! [Feliciano]   Shut Up it's Not Like I Want To! [Feliciano] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:52 am

School was probably the one place that actually could never run out of food to fill his never ending stomach. He didn't want to admit to it, but attempting to eat all the food that was offered to him would probably give him a big stomach ache. Instead of actually commenting on this fact, the younger Vargas just proceeded to stuff his face with more food. Since he was occupied he didn't notice whatever was going on with him and the other student. That was good for Lovino, or he would have gotten whiny complaints from his younger brother. "Aw Lovino, don't be mean." Feliciano looked over at the table in question, watching the Slytherin students go about their various activities. It wasn't long before someone noticed and made eye contact with him, causing him to nervously look back to Lovino. "I am sure that there are some great people there that you just have not met yet. Even if they have really scary faces..." Part of him wanted to look back over to that table, but he didn't want them to get the wrong idea over there.

At least his worries were lightened a bit since Lovino had actually laughed a little. Feliciano let out a small laugh himself, shaking his head. "I don't think that would happen! I imagined it with many more sleepovers and okay, maybe some yelling." He gave that another thought. "Maybe you are a little right." Feliciano secretly thought it would be fun for both him and his brother to be in Gryffindor just like their grandfather, so the three of them would all match. That was just silly though.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up it's Not Like I Want To! [Feliciano]   Shut Up it's Not Like I Want To! [Feliciano] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:34 pm

Lovino shook his head and speared a piece of food on his fork, giving Feliciano a stern look. "I'm not being mean, I'm being factual. I can think of one person I like in that house, and she's far too arrogant for me to be friends with her." Ignoring the fact that they were already technically friends, at least on her end from what he could see. He shuddered a little, wrinkling his nose at the thought of meeting more people. "I'm quite pleased with the amount of people I've met already, thanks. I've no desire to talk with any of the people over there." Lovino gave the Hufflepuff who tried to join their conversation a dark look, discouraging her from that action almost immediately.

Snorting, he gave his brother a brief amused look, shaking his head slowly. "Someone would end up dead. I'm kind of surprised we haven't started arguing yet actually." Though neither of them were the type to waste food, so that might have something to do with it. "Of course, it would be worse if we were in Gryffindor. They'd probably make you upset and I'd probably kill them. Maybe not in that order either." Lovino wasn't going to mention Ravenclaw at all. While Feliciano was smart enough, he was studious for that house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shut Up it's Not Like I Want To! [Feliciano]   Shut Up it's Not Like I Want To! [Feliciano] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shut Up it's Not Like I Want To! [Feliciano]
Page 1 of 1