Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

Dehumanizing Erasure Rewriting Program

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D.E.R.P.

Dehumanizing Erasure Rewriting Program Empty
PostSubject: Dehumanizing Erasure Rewriting Program   Dehumanizing Erasure Rewriting Program Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:06 pm

Dehumanizing Erasure Rewriting Program CKTRz

Despite the laugh-worthy, purposely chosen name, the basic idea underlying it is very serious. What if one day... you were kidnapped off of the streets, stripped of your humanity and your memories and turned into a robot meant to serve others, legally being little more than fancy property?

What if... one day, a family member or friend goes missing... and several months later you find them in the street doing someone's bidding? You call out and they don't recognize you... What would you do?

What if you are too busy to cook and clean, always on the go, always doing business? Why hire a maid when you can afford a robot who won't steal from you and will always get things done on time? A bot is reliable and easy to take care of! They're already your very best friend! Why wouldn't you, if you had the cash?

What if it's just another job? You go out... you kidnap people who look like good targets and then you bring them to the warehouse. That's all you do. You don't care what happens to these people, you probably have no idea and even if you do, it doesn't matter. You're doing this to put food on the table. Your family needs to eat...

What if you don't know anything about it at all? You just go about your day... minding your own business... blissfully unaware of the travesty played with life by creations you're already so used to. Who knows what could happen.

Who are you?

D.E.R.P.

Rules .:. Character List

Setting .:. Bot Models .:. Bot Anatomy/FAQ

Applications

Affiliations are also currently open.
Back to top Go down
D.E.R.P.

Dehumanizing Erasure Rewriting Program Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dehumanizing Erasure Rewriting Program   Dehumanizing Erasure Rewriting Program Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:07 pm

I'm so terribly sorry, I had not anticipated the URLs to be eaten by the board settings. Here, let me give you the plain board URL itself:

http://derpedagain.proboards.com/index.cgi

Again, I sincerely apologize!

- D.E.R.P. Administrator
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wiztalia :: Out of Character :: Advertisements-
Jump to: