Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

Lost bird [Aimee] [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former France

Lost bird [Aimee]  [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Lost bird [Aimee] [Closed]   Lost bird [Aimee]  [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:04 pm

Francis sat by the window of the Slytherin common room like every afternoon. He patiently waited as he played with a blonde lock of his hair. He wasn’t waiting for one of his admirers but something he admired himself; Pierre. A magical white dove that was one of the most precious things Francis had. He had gotten it from his mother for his 8th birthday.

Officially only owls, cats and toads were allowed, but who could deny such a beautiful creature. Francis had first kept it around inside, but later on decided it was better to have him fly around freely. After all, it would be terrible to keep him around in a cage after he had done his job.
Pierre now only slept in his cage at night, because Francis refuses to let him stay in the tower with all the normal owls.

The French boy was now waiting for Pierre so he could give him food and take care of his feathers. He let out a soft sigh and waited. Though he was getting worried when an hour had passed and his precious bird had still not come. Finally after three hours of waiting he headed out the common room to look for the dove on the grounds.

Last edited by Francis Bonnefoy on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Former Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Lost bird [Aimee] [Closed]   Lost bird [Aimee]  [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:55 pm

Aimée quickly walked towards the castle that was standing in front of her. Just before, she was in the greenhouses with her class. Herbology was one of the classes that Aimée enjoyed; the plants usually listened to her, if you can call it that.
But today had been a bit different. A student from the Slytherin house tried using a spell that made the plants go everywhere. The professor sent the guilty student back to the castle, what resulted in someone else doing the clean-ups. Aimée was the only one who applied to help.
The grateful professor dismissed Aimée when they weren't even halfway cleaning up; he understood that the girl had other things to do.

Aimée didn't mind walking back to school alone; she enjoyed listening to all the small things you couldn't hear when you were talking to other people. Like now, for example, the girl could hear soft cooing coming from a small bush. She curiously moved closer to it; what was hiding in there?

A small gasp escaped from her mouth when she saw a small, pure white dove sitting on a branch. The cooing had stopped; the bird was now looking back at her with clever eyes.
"Oh, you're so pretty!" Aimée softly spoke, reaching out her hand. The dove willingly hopped on it. The girl stepped back from the bush, and raised her arm to look at the dove more closely. It looked like it had been taken good care of; it must belong to someone in school.
"Where's is your owner, little bird? Can't you find them?" asked Aimée. The dove replied by cooing. The girl smiled, and petted the soft feathers with her free hand. She really wondered who the owner was; after all, no other pets than owls, cats, rats or toads were allowed.
Back to top Go down
Former France

PostSubject: Re: Lost bird [Aimee] [Closed]   Lost bird [Aimee]  [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Francis had picked up a little bit of bird seed before leaving the common room. He wasn’t too delayed by a few female students who sent him giggles and smiles. He quickly brushed them off by sending a handkiss towards them and rushed downstairs. He hadn’t really time to flirt with girls now, it wasn’t like they would walk away to someone else. After all there was no one more appealing than him.

He reached the exit and then it hit him. He really didn’t know where to look first. He stopped for a minute and thought. He decided to go first where all the birds go; the owl tower. Perhaps Pierre had been flirting with a female owl and lost track of time? He chuckled at the though and walked towards the tower.

Upon arriving, his precious little bird wasn’t there. There were only brown and gray boring owls. If Pierre had been there he would have stood out with his white feathers. Francis sighed deeply and perhaps with slight annoyance and made his way back outside. The tower was so dirty, owl poo everywhere it was disgusting him, so he was glad to be back in the fresh air.

He gazed at the sky as he walked aimlessly over the school ground. “Pierre~” He called out. He was half-expecting a white dove to fly to him, but nothing came.

Back to top Go down
Former Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Lost bird [Aimee] [Closed]   Lost bird [Aimee]  [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:34 pm

After petting and whispering some nice words to the dove, Aimée decided it was time to return to the castle. After all, it was already late and she still had homework to do. She moved her hand with the dove towards a branch that seemed steady enough to hold the bird, softly mumbling, "Go on," but the white animal decided that it didn't want to. Making a soft disapproving "coo~" it climbed up her arm, all the way to Aimée's shoulder. She turned her head, looking at the dove questioningly, "don't you want to wait there for your owner?" The bird just stared back at her, then nuzzled closer to her head, burying itself in Aimée's hair. The girl laughed softly; "okay, then you may accompany me back to the castle!"

The girl started walking towards the main entrance with her new-made friend, softly humming a tune that made her think of home.
Suddenly, the dove perked up, turning it's head to the direction of the school. "What's wrong?" Then she heard it too. A male voice. Aimée listened closely. What was he saying?
"Pierre?" she repeated softly. The dove responded by cooing happily. Aimée looked at the bird, smiling; "oh, so that's your name? It seems like someone is looking for you!"
She walked towards the source of the voice, intending to see who the owner was of this beautiful bird and returning it.

The girl froze when she recognised the boy who was walking there. Oh yes, she knew him. Not personally, of course, but she has seen him often enough. Even for an exchange student; it was hard not to know him; Francis Bonnefoy.He was usually accompanied by his friends and he was known for being quite the ladies' man.
Aimée's female friends usually giggled and waved at him, while he responded to them by smiling seductively and winking. Aimée of course didn't participate in these events; how could a sane person have a crush on someone who was this arrogant, and after all, a Slytherin? But he was so handsome..
No, no, don't think such things! He's annoying and too old! Aimée felt a blush crawling up her cheeks.

Francis hadn't seen her yet. A perfect opportunity to flee. Then she realised she still had the bird on her shoulder. "Pierre! Go on, fly towards him so I can run away from this place!" The dove didn't agree with this; it was now happily flapping its wings and cooing, loud enough to hear it from a great distance. Merde.
Back to top Go down
Former France

PostSubject: Re: Lost bird [Aimee] [Closed]   Lost bird [Aimee]  [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:43 am

Francis waited for a few moments. “Pierre!” he called out louder. Again no dove came flying towards its owner. The French boy bit his bottom lip. What if Pierre had been attacked by something in the forbidden forest? Or worse, had been eaten? Dieu- his beautiful dove, eaten by beasts! Francis was getting more and more worried as he walked on.

He normally didn't show it that much, but Pierre was precious to him. He had gotten him from his mother and it was one of the very few things he had left of her. Most of his mother's things were left in the house as they had moved to England. He could remember how he and his mother trained him together, how they send letter just for fun.

“Pierre~?” He called out once again, this time more desperately. He slightly considered cooing like a dove when he finally heard said bird. He froze for a moment and then looked around where the sound was coming from. There he spotted a young girl from Gryffindor with his beloved Pierre on her shoulder.

Now as a Slytherin he wasn't so happy that a gryffindor was holding his precious bird. But he had to put his pride aside if he really wanted him back. And dieu- he really wanted his bird back. He decided to just fake one of his usal smiles and approached the girl.

Francis sighed audible in relief. “Pierre.” He exclaimed. “Dieu- merci, for finding ‘im~” he said as he smiled even more at the girl. He held out his arm, so Pierre could hop onto it.
Back to top Go down
Former Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Lost bird [Aimee] [Closed]   Lost bird [Aimee]  [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Aimée tried to look normal when she saw the Slytherin look her way. Okay, pretend like you did not just try to run away or anything. Come on Aimée, be brave! She stood still, probably too still and didn't know what to do with her arms. Just act normal!

Ah, that smile. Aimée could barely imagine him without it. Even though it looked fairly normal, it were the eyes that didn't fit with the smile. He doesn't mean it. She felt a bit sad. S-sad? Why the hell would I feel that way!? Ok, just act normal. Smile back. The girl tried to move her mouth into a friendly smile; she wasn't sure if it worked though. Maybe she needed to think of happy things. Oui, that'll work. Now it looked more natural.

"N-no problem," the girl answered. Did she just stammer? Why did she act this stupid when he was just a Slytherin?
...When did he get this close?
The dove, Pierre, seemed to be very happy with this situation and cooed one more time before he hopped onto the arm of Francis and climbed to his shoulder. Ah, that little bird really is just too cute. Aimée wanted to reach out and pet Pierre again, but then she was distracted by the deep blue eyes that were just a few inches away from the bird. Wow, they really had a nice color.
Aimée felt herself grow red again and suppressed herself from petting the bird. Awkward.
She coughed, trying to give herself a posture. Maybe she should say something. "It's a very adorable bird, it really stands out from all the brown and grey ordinary owls." That seemed like something normal to say. But it is a bit strange that such a cute, sweet bird was with that deceitful Slytherin. Aimée shuffled her feet, not daring to look in Francis' eyes again. Why was she trying to make a conversation with him again?
Back to top Go down
Former France

PostSubject: Re: Lost bird [Aimee] [Closed]   Lost bird [Aimee]  [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:29 pm

Francis smiled softly and thankfully at the girl. He studied her for a bit. She was quite adorable. Of course he had noticed the little stammer in her voice, how cute. He chuckled to himself. Yes, he had that effect on girls.

He turned to pet Pierre, glad he was finally back safe and unharmed. He stroked the feathers for a moment as he looked back at the girl. "Merci. He is very dear to me" he replied smiling. This time a real smile. His expression had clearly softened as he looked at Pierre. He stroked the feathers of the white dove who happily cooed.

He restored himself, noticing he got lost in the moment so to put it. He went to using his usual sly smile. "May I know the name of the beautiful girl that has found him?" he asked, looking into the other's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Former Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Lost bird [Aimee] [Closed]   Lost bird [Aimee]  [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:44 am

When Aimée noticed Francis was trying too look directly in her eyes, her cheeks became even redder. Okay, the direction this encounter was going to wasn't good. Of course he noticed how she reacted to him.. That was the whole annoying thing to him; that Slytherin KNEW that he was fabulous. And Aimée felt stupid for even falling for his tricks like this. No wait, she shouldn't blame herself; it was all the fault of that Slytherin boy!
Her whole mood had changed; instead of feeling all flustered she was now becoming angry.

"I'm Aimée Collins, Gryffindor, third year! And don't you dare think that I'm like all those fools who think you're 'prince charming'," she said, looking up to him, meeting his eyes. Oh, this couldn't be a good idea, to be suddenly be yelling at a sixth year.. But she couldn't just back out now.
"I think you're an annoying, arrogant and narcissistic jerk! Don't think just because you're handsome and well-known you can get everything! Because others have to work hard for the same thing, and they deserve it way more than you!" The girl huffed. It felt great to ventilate her feelings like that.. But she couldn't ignore the bad feeling that suddenly clung to her.

Oh, no. What had she done? What if she made him mad? He could stir up half of the school against her.. Oh, why couldn't she have kept her mouth shut? She looked away from him, and distanced herself from him a bit.
"I.. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that." It wasn't like her to yell at someone, even if she truly hated the other. If that had been the case she would probably still have been nice to the other, like she always was to other people.
"Maybe it's best if you ignore everything I just said, okay? I just.. I don't even know you."
Ahh she ruined everything, everything. She needed to get away from this place now. Aimée looked regretfully at the white dove on Francis' shoulder. Even if that meant she would never be able to see Pierre again.
Back to top Go down
Former France

PostSubject: Re: Lost bird [Aimee] [Closed]   Lost bird [Aimee]  [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:40 pm

Francis raised an eyebrow at the sudden outburst. He was let’s say surprised. He hadn’t expected all these words coming from, what seemed a shy girl, at all. He opened his mouth to protest but he couldn’t interrupt her as this girl kept on talking.

He tried not to look surprised and want to be caught off guard. He restored himself and smirked. “Do I smell jealousy.” He said and looking for eye contact “Though have you never learnt to not judge people you don’t know at all?”

“Ah mais, it is okay~ We can forget you ever said that, it is nice meeting you Aimée.” He said with his usual smile and took her hand to press a kiss on it. “Je suis, Francis bonnefoy, but I believe you already know.” He added with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Former Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Lost bird [Aimee] [Closed]   Lost bird [Aimee]  [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Aimée took a large breath as she waited for Francis to respond. How awkward. Why couldn't she think first before she said stupid things? She looked at the Slytherin in front of her. He looked a bit weirdly at her. Of course he did, she just fired all her feelings at him. Though he was handling it quite well.. She herself would have probably apologised herself after the first sentence already.

What did he just say? Jealousy?
Aimée felt herself grow angry again, and had to try hard not to glare furiously back in his eyes. And now he's treating her like a child! Did he even listen to what she had told him?

But then he suddenly took her hand. Aimée felt his lips touching her skin. The warmth of her anger quickly turned in warmth from embarrassment. "U-uwah, o-oui, b-but.." She couldn't even manage to say one word correctly without stuttering. How. Enormously. Frustrating! The girl tried hard not to scream and run away.

Eventually she caught herself and quickly jerked her hand away. "I mean, yes, I knew that, unfortunately. And you know what. How about you DID NOT forget what I just said." She was repeating the same behaviour. I'm an idiot. And I'm an idiot for even trying to talk to this guy. "Remember it. And I want you to think about it and improve yourself. Because now, now you're just an ugly soul in a pretty shell!"
Aimée couldn't even believe what she was saying herself.
Back to top Go down
Former France

PostSubject: Re: Lost bird [Aimee] [Closed]   Lost bird [Aimee]  [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:38 pm

Francis waited patiently till the girl was done talking down on him again. Who was she anyway? Who was she to insult him? What did he ever done to her? Really. what has he done to deserve that?

He titled his head slightly. "You know for a cute girl, you say many aweful things." he added with a slight chuckle. Yes, she was actually pretty and cute, but insulting him so much in so little time. He wasn't considering being nice to her...or perhaps he could make it a challenge, to make her fall for him.

"Why should I improve myself?" he asked turning to look at her. "For you?" he asked raising an eyebrow at her. "I'm pretty content with myself right now, to be honest." he said with a slight smirk.

"Why don't you fix yourself first, before telling others to fix themselves." he said finally. "Especially when you don't truely know them..."
Back to top Go down
Former Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Lost bird [Aimee] [Closed]   Lost bird [Aimee]  [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Aimée stared at Francis when he called her awful. Well, that was a lighter insult than she expected. Knowing the reputation of the Slytherin, she also wouldn't have been surprised if he had pulled his wand out. Uwah, that would have gotten pretty scary..

Then he continued. The girl listened to him with raised eyebrows. Fix myself? Though Francis was right, she had been way too rude. For some reason this boy awokened these emotions she had never felt before. Aimée's mind worked rapidly about her answer. After a while he nodded to herself, and looked up at Francis.

"Eh bien, I will.. Fix myself and won't be rude to you anymore. But only if you do it too! Otherwise it would be unfair." She had no idea how she was going to do this, though. Why would they meet after this ever again?
A movement at Francis' shoulder got her attention. Pierre was still sitting there, eyeing her curiously. That cute bird! Aimée had fallen completely in love with that little pet. If she wanted to see it ever again she had to get on the good side of that arrogant Slytherin.

"So it's a deal. Next time we meet, I will have improved myself," she said determined, but continued more softly; "And, eh, I would appreciate it if you could take Pierre with you, please."
Back to top Go down
Former France

PostSubject: Re: Lost bird [Aimee] [Closed]   Lost bird [Aimee]  [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:38 pm

He chuckled to himself. This girl was pretty interesting, if you looked past all the ugly insults and rudeness. Perhaps she was already falling for him and trying to act like she hated him. Playing hard to get as they say in english, non?

"Et what if, we 'ave not changed, hmn?" he wasn't planning on changing for just one rude girl. Why would he? He was perfectly fine with the way he was now. He's smart, popular and can get pretty much anyone he wants, just by being himself. Now why would he change that, hmn?

"I would be delighted so see you again, nonetheless." he took her hand again and kissed it lightly "Aimee." he purred with a sly smile. "Pierre will be too, non?" the dove cooed happily as a yes. It was pretty clear the girl liked his dove. Well if she liked him, she would soon like the owner too~
Back to top Go down
Former Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Lost bird [Aimee] [Closed]   Lost bird [Aimee]  [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:22 pm

Aimée frowned, but allowed Francis to kiss her hand again. That frown disappeared quickly when Pierre cooed. So cute, so adorable! She would love to see this little bird again. The girl forced herself to look away from the dove, back at Francis again. "Well, if you haven't changed.. Then you would have lost to a Gryffindor!" That thought made her happy. Though she wasn't a full hogwarts student, she still felt connected to her house. Oui.. Let's make this a battle of houses! She became all fired up, determined to win.

The girl smiled playfully now; "So I expect you to do your best." Even though she herself was as much as a slacker as she could be, Aimée was sure to do her best with this challenge. And even if she failed to change herself, she could always keep thinking of happy things (like Pierre, for example) and still be better than this Slytherin boy.

"When we meet next time, expect a whole new me!" Wasn't that a bit too much? Oh well. It's not like Francis knew the real her anyways. "Bye, Francis Bonnefoy. And goodbye, Pierre!" She brightly smiled at the dove, nodded to Francis, turned around and started walking back to the castle. Let's start by making a list of happy things to think of, yes.
Back to top Go down
Former France

PostSubject: Re: Lost bird [Aimee] [Closed]   Lost bird [Aimee]  [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:32 pm

He chuckled softly. "I never lose to a gryffindor." it was an opinion but Francis changed it into a statement. He hated losing to anyone especially gryffindors, so in his eyes he never lost. He was simply smarter and more handsome than any gryffindor. He wouldn't lose to one. Especially not a little girl.

He chuckled softly. "I expect the same from you, cher." he replied. He was quite competitive. Perhaps he would actually try to change. Only to win this challenge and prove ze petite lady wrong. It's been a long time since he had a fun challenge.

"I'm looking forward to it." he said with a small bow. "Adieu, cher" he said with a small wave and watched her leave with a small chuckle. "She's an interesting girl, non?" he asked Pierre who cooed in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost bird [Aimee] [Closed]   Lost bird [Aimee]  [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost bird [Aimee] [Closed]
Page 1 of 1