Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~] Empty
PostSubject: By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~]   By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:38 pm

It was the perfect day to go swimming, Maria decided. While it wasn't sweltering hot like back home (Scotland was incapable of such weather), it was hot enough to have a dip in the lake. And because the majority of the students preferred to stay inside from the 'heat', that meant the lake was free for her and her alone. The non-foreign students clearly weren't used to something like eighty degree weather.

Maria stripped down and then put on a bathing suit before pulling on her robe over that. No one would know she wasn't wearing anything but a bikini under her robe. With a grin, she ran out of her common room and slid down the revolving stairs, landing on her feet when she reached the bottom (effectively scaring away a few first years that were lounging around at the bottom).

It was only moments before she reached the lake. Maria wasn't a self-conscious type (nor did she really have much modesty), but she'd prefer the lake alone. Or with someone she knew. When she confirmed that no one was around, she threw off her robe and dived into the cool waters of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~]   By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:53 pm

Scotland was a terrible place really. Cold most of the time and incapable of achieving any really wonderful temperatures. Lovino did like the fact that it was only warm out though. Well, warm compared to what he was used to. When it was warm like this he could go out to the lake without anyone else around - because the pale scrawny Anglo folks would prefer to stay inside - and hunt for potion ingredients along the lake bottom with no problems or interruptions.

He quickly headed down to the lake, making sure he had swim trunks on underneath robes. While he had no problem stripping to go searching, he knew the teachers and the headmaster would have words to say and that they would have a definite problem with it. Unfortunately.

Lovino paused and frowned at the lake as he saw a familiar head of hair. He thought Gilbert was back in the common room entertaining the first years. Then the head of hair moved and he saw the body it was attached to. And his frown turned into a smirk as he looked over Maria. What luck he had, truly. He walked over to her, dropping his ropes next to the pile he assumed was hers. "Ciao bella."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~]   By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:34 pm

At first, when she entered the lake, her body froze and she shivered. Because of how pale her skin was, it didn't do much to trap in heat. However, she soon got used to it and shook it off. Maria grabbed the ledge of the ground and hauled herself up. Her feet were still in the water but the rest of her was above water.

She sulked when she heard a voice, sad that her alone-time at the lake was interrupted. When she saw that it was Lovino, she brightened.
"Ah, guten tag, Lovi~!" she waved, a large grin on her face. "Did you come here to svim too? It's varm enough to do so~ Zhough zhe vater is a bit cold."

To prove her point, lifted her leg out of the water quickly, sending a small splash in his direction. It was just a few drops of water, but enough.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~]   By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:33 pm

Lovino watched Maria pull herself out of the water, taking a moment to admire her body before actually focusing in on what she was saying. And no, that didn't make him a pervert; just an admirer of the world's natural beauties. He nodded, sitting down next to her. "Yeah, something like that." He told her.

Lovino flinched back slightly as the water hit him, not because it was scary or really all that cold, but the sensation of water unexpectedly hitting him was enough to make anyone flinch. "Mm, you're right, it is a bit cold. But it's nice." He dipped his feet into the water, taking a moment to get used to it before he would submerge himself entirely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~]   By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:11 am

Maria reached over and fished out a rubber band from her robes, holding it in her mouth as she got her hair into the correction position before tying (not without some difficulty seeing as her hair was already wet). Once she had her hair up in a high ponytail, she lowered herself down into the water again, this time without flinching at the temperature. She swam a little ways out before turning around to wave at the Italian.

"Zhe vater's nice, Lovi~!" she called out, making large ripples with her hands. There was a large grin plastered onto her face. "Come in~!" However, she didn't wait for an answer before she fully submerged herself and swam underwater to where Lovino's legs were, and tugged. Hard.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~]   By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:51 am

Lovino watched as Maria pulled her hair up into a pony tail, wondering why she didn't just do that when her hair was still dry and probably easier to work with. Continuing to watch her as she lowered herself into the water, he snorted as she waved at him and told him to get into the water.

"I'm coming, don't you-!" He yelped as he was dragged into the water by Maria, the freezing cold of it and the shock of suddenly being wet knocking the air out of his lungs. Pulling away from her and putting his head back above the surface, he gasped for breath and sent a dark glare in her direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~]   By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:11 am

As soon as the albino got above surface and was able to have a firm grip on the ledge, she started laughing like someone was continuously tickling her sides. Her laugh was unusual, as instead of the 'Hahaha' people usually omitted, it was more of a 'Kesesese'. It was an old habit that Maria would rather not die out. No matter what other people said about her laugh, she still liked it. It was awesome.

"Ke-Kesesese...!" the self-declared Prussian used her free hand to clutch her sides, laughing uncontrollably and ignoring the dark glare sent to her by the fuming Italian. "Y-Your face! Me-Mein Gott! Kesesese~!" It was all a joke, really, but Maria was having too much fun with it. If she let go of the ledge now, she was sure she was going to drown.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~]   By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:55 pm

Lovino rolled his eyes and scowled more as Maria burst out into laughter, mentally noting just how odd her laugh sounded. He patiently waited for her to stop, crossing his arms as he stared at her. "Yes, haha Maria, very funny. Except it wasn't that funny and you can stop laughing at any time now." He said, shaking the water out of his hair.

Of course, he didn't really expect her to stop at all - or at least not any time soon - so instead he came up with a plan to get back at her. Lovino quietly swam over to her, somewhat glad the laughter was there to act as a cover up for any noises he made.

He waited for her to take a breath before simply picking her up and tossing her into the water. He made sure not to throw her too far, and he watched carefully to make sure she wasn't going to drown. Playful revenge stopped being so playful once someone died.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~]   By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:15 pm

"I-I'd razher not...!" she continued to laugh, taking a large gulp of air when she needed it. "I mean--"

Suddenly, the albino found herself in the air before heading for the water. Only a brief--and cut off--yelp was heard before a large splash drowned everything else out. A moment later, Maria swam to the surface and started hacking and coughing. This only lasted for a few minutes before it was her time to glare Lovino.

"Meeeaaan," she whined slightly, swimming to shore and hauling herself up. She laid on the ground for a few moments, breathing quickly and harshly. The albino still hadn't recovered from her fit of laughter earlier and now it was the water. "So mean, Lovi."
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~]   By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:23 pm

Only small feelings of guilt filled Lovino at the sight of Maria coughing. Mostly he was pleased that it had worked and that she hadn't died. He smirked at her glare and sat on the edge of the lake. He watched her swim towards him and the shore.

Rolling his eyes at her whining, he snorted and shook his head. "Oh please. That was just as mean as you pulling me into the lake. If you can't handle the payback then you shouldn't make the first move." He told her, gently rubbing her back in an attempt to help her breath easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~]   By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:07 pm

Maria took another large gulp of air before her breathing patterns went back to normal. "But it vas vorzh it to see your face like zhat!" she grinned, turning back around and lowering herself back into the water. "You vere kinda sitting zhere asking for it, Lovi~"

She reached out and ruffled his hair, successfully getting it wet. "So vhat're you out here for? To escape from zhe heat like me? Everyone seems to enjoy huddling togezher like penguins," she said, closing her eyes for a moment to enjoy the water.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~]   By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:27 pm

He snorted, shaking his head and giving her a look. "Oh yes, of course. I was just asking to be almost drowned. I was about to get in before you pulled me in." He reminded her, scowling as she ruffled his hair. While he didn't really care about the fact she was getting water in it - it was already wet from his time underwater - he just knew it was going to be a bitch to fix later.

Running his fingers through his hair to straighten it out, he shrugged. "Sort of. I was hoping to go under and get various ingredients for potions while everyone was too scared to come outside." He looked over at her, tilting his head. "It's not that bad out..." He muttered. He didn't really think it was that bad; it was better than the winters here in Scotland.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~]   By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Maria rolled her eyes lightly at his sarcasm and shook her head, flinging water everywhere from her long hair. "Vell, you vere taking too long," she said, crossing her arms and sticking her nose in the air arrogantly to deflect anymore arguments made on the matter. Case closed, her mind said.

"You're Italian, so of course you're used to this heat. I live furzher up Norzh zhan you, so I don't get Mediterranean veazher," she continued, uncrossing her arms and making ripples in the water with her hands. She always enjoyed swimming and playing around in the water. "But hey, let's dive togezher, zhen! I've got nozhing better to do ozher zhan svim."
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~]   By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:27 am

Snorting and shaking his head, Lovino accepted her closing opinion on the matter. Though he really hadn't been going too slow, it just seemed that way to her because she was impatient. But one was never meant to argue with females if they knew what was good for them; he had learnt this lesson well when dealing with his mother.

"Which means being Italian is the best thing you can be." He smirked, ever willing to promote his homeland. One that existed even, which was better than what Maria pushed as her nationality. Prussia no longer existed and was dead before she was born.

He watched her play with the water and hummed. "Well, you can come. I can't stop you from doing so. You do know the Bubblehead charm, correct?" He didn't know how much help she would ultimately be, but if she want to come with him who was he to stop her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~]   By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:13 pm

Maria nodded once and then swam back over to the pile of robes on shore. She leaned over the edge of the water and lightly tugged at her robes, trying not to get them wet. Even if she did, she could just charm them dry again, but Maria was much too lazy to do that. Once the robes appeared from underneath Lovino's clothing, she started digging around the pockets.

"Of course, I do," she said arrogantly, searching her robes to try and find her wand. "Zhough I don't use it much... unless I'm visiting zhe fifzh floor restrooms, vhich isn't much." She made a face at that, recalling the horrible stench in there. She had avoided the bathroom ever since, though she didn't have much choice when nature called.

Finding her wand, finally, she gave a small cheer. Usually her wand was in her boots, but since she wasn't wearing boots under her robes today, or even a shirt or pants, she had to settle for sticking it in the pockets, which prolonged the search.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~]   By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:51 am

Lovino watched her swim to shore, checking his thigh to make sure his wand holster and wand were still in place. While the holster had cost him quite a bit of money - something he was still recovering from unfortunately - it was useful especially since it could go from leg to arm without any large amounts of pulling and adjustments.

He shuddered at the reminder of the fifth floor, wrinkling his nose in distaste. It was mind boggling really, how people managed to completely destroy two restrooms. Thankfully, he had never needed to answer nature's call on that floor after that first time, though it was only a matter of time before he needed to. "That's good then." He didn't want to cast charms on her unless he absolutely needed to.

Laughing slightly at her cheer of success, Lovino shook his head in amusement. Casting the charm on himself, he took an unnecessary breath and dove under the surface. What he was looking for shouldn't be very far from the shore, but if it was he would at least have a chance to see what was near the shore while he searched. Casting a silent lumos and looking back to see if Maria was following him, he started swimming and scanning the lake bed to find his ingredient.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~]   By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:31 pm

It was a natural reflex, to take a deep breath before disappearing under the waters. It wasn't like Maria had used the Bubblehead charm all the time while she was swimming. And the self-proclaimed Prussian also hated goggles. So when she disappeared underneath the lake, she was hesitant to open her eyes even if she knew the spell protected her. After a moment, she cracked an eye open, somewhat surprised she didn't feel the sting of water in her orbs.

Lovino was already a ways ahead of her (judging by where his light was), and Maria made a tiny noise of surprise before quickly following after him, casting her own 'lumos' to help her see the way. Potions was like cooking to her, and Maria was surprisingly good at it and she loved cooking. However, she really didn't have the same passion for potions as Lovino.

Her duo colored orbs scanned the tiny hill going up to shore lazily, not exactly interested but it was better than just floating on water all day getting pruned. She caught up to the Italian after a while of observing her surroundings. Being underwater sparked her curiosity.

... Wait, weren't there mermaids in the lake?
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~]   By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Nodding in satisfaction as he found the ingredient he needed, he pulled the waterproof bag out of the pocket he had put into his trunks just for this purpose. He ignored the slightly faded sounds of Maria coming towards him as he very carefully harvested the water plant. Unfortunately, that meant he had to put his wand away, cutting off his light, but he could still see due to the filtered light coming down from the surface and the faint light coming from Maria's wand.

Looking up when he had enough, he saw Maria still swimming towards him while looking around. He also saw the grindylows going up for Maria's feet. Putting his bag back into his pocket, he swam over to the German girl and pulled her out of the way of the creatures. He didn't bother shooting a spell on them, since it would be easy enough to get out of their grip if he needed to, but he still threatened them with his wand in hopes of making them go away. And, amazingly enough, it worked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~]   By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:27 pm

Maria blinked in surprise as she grabbed and hurriedly pulled towards Lovino. She turned around to question the Italian when she noticed the receding the grindylows. The albino furrowed her brows and had to resist the strong urge to swim closer to them to get a good look. She knew they were dangerous, but Maria's curiosity had already spiked. Combined with her love of a good adrenaline rush, it was inevitable she would be visiting again.

Curiosity may have killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.

She turned towards Lovino and gave a nod of thanks before pointing up.
"Are we done yet?" she asked. Her patience was very thin, to the point where it could have been nonexistent. In this case, she just couldn't wait to come back again to check out the grindylows.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~]   By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:28 am

Lovino rolled his eyes at the blatant curiosity that crossed Maria's face at the sight of the grindylows, figuring out that eventually she would come back just to bother those creatures. He wasn't sure if he should feel sorry for them or just sigh and give up on the entire situation. He was leaning towards the later option. Though he knew that he would feel bad if Maria ended up getting hurt because of her curiosity - not sure why though. Though if one of the grindylows turned up dead, he wouldn't feel as bad.

Giving her an amused look, he nodded. "Yeah we're done." Not that she did anything but float there while Lovino got the ingredients he needed. Still, he wasn't going to keep her here longer just because he saw other things that he would have to come back for. He swam up to the surface and popped the Bubblehead charm, taking a deep breath once he had done so. It felt so much nice having fresh air go in to his lungs after having the warm and humid air of the charm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~]   By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:44 pm

If it was one thing Maria hated about the bubblehead charm, it was that she felt like she was suffocating every time her head was in one. It was like wearing a respirator (and Maria would know, she spent some quality time with one for a month because of a small dust storm). As soon as the charm was popped, she took a large gulp of fresh air and sighed contently as the warm oxygen filled her lungs and not the artificial air of the charm.

"Phew~" she breathed, swimming towards the surface and then pulling herself up so that she could sit on the ledge. "Zought I vas going to die. Maybe next time ve should try ze Gillyveed! If vould be awesome to grow fins--" she stopped and just grinned, obviously experiencing an inside joke of some sort. "--for an hour at least."
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~]   By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:19 pm

Lovino found that he almost preferred it when Maria was silent. When she was silent, he could trick himself into thinking that she wasn't as much as an annoyance like Gilbert. But when she was talking, he had to deal with the accent and the overwhelming similarities. It was almost too much to bear. But of course he would, because once he got past the accent and the similarities, she was nice enough and he liked her, a little bit at least.

"You weren't going to die, stop overreacting." He rolled his eyes as he followed her back to shore, making sure his pack was secure and in no danger of falling off. He gave her a suspicious look, curious to know what she was referring to but not really wanting to ask. "Gillyweed is hard to come by." Was what he said instead, standing on the shore and starting to dry off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~]   By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By the Order of My Awesomeness... [Lovino~]
Page 1 of 1