Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

You Have Got to Be Kidding Me [Dominik][Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominik Vasilescu

Dominik Vasilescu

You Have Got to Be Kidding Me [Dominik][Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Have Got to Be Kidding Me [Dominik][Closed]   You Have Got to Be Kidding Me [Dominik][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:23 am

Dominik had never cared much for rules. They were good to follow, but most were so unnecessary that it was more than a pleasure to bend and break them. After all, it was their fault for being ridiculous in the first place. At least, that is how he viewed the subject. "Makes sense. Lawsuits don't seem like they are fun to deal with." Nope, both in the wizarding world and the muggle world it wasn't something that was exactly wanted by a school. This held especially true for well known and highly respected schools. "I don't know. I've never seen that happen, but anything can happen with that kind of thing so you have to learn not to be too surprised." Surprises, no matter how bad, were the things that normally landed themselves in books so other people could be interested and amused the the horrible events.

"Would the librarian really care that much though? I never see her move from her chair." Of course, that was a silly statement. She didn't live in that chair and she obviously had to get up sometime.
Back to top Go down
http://thebaffledprince.tumblr.com/
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You Have Got to Be Kidding Me [Dominik][Closed]   You Have Got to Be Kidding Me [Dominik][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:12 pm

He shrugged, nodding in agreement. "That's why the librarian would get mad if you lied to her. She might get in trouble if someone finds out that she let you take the book without you really needing it. Of course, if you take it out without her knowing that you took it, then the only person who would get in trouble would be you." He said.

He started walking towards the librarian's desk, shifting his books again to make sure that he wouldn't drop them. He had done that once before. Of course, he had also tripped over something at the time when he had dropped the book, but that wasn't really the point.
Back to top Go down
Dominik Vasilescu

Dominik Vasilescu

PostSubject: Re: You Have Got to Be Kidding Me [Dominik][Closed]   You Have Got to Be Kidding Me [Dominik][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:42 pm

"Hm, what she doesn't know what hurt her." he decided after a few moments of playing around with the idea in his head. He would feel horribly guilty if he got a poor innocent librarian in trouble though. Then again, he was sure he had done worse before. Still, there was something about librarians that just got him. Lost in his own pondering over which route of the two was the best, and if there was a third option, it took Dominik a moment to notice Lovino was actually walking away from him.

He suspected that the other boy as trying to lose him, but that really only kicked in wanting to talk more. Even if he was a few paces behind Lovino, he caught up with him rather quickly. It wasn't all that difficult to accomplish. "Hey are you leaving already?" he asked in his normal tone of voice before dropping it to continue. "I can't exactly talk to you about the librarian if we are standing right in front of her." With this, he glanced over in her direction. Surely this kid wasn't trying to get him in trouble, right?
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You Have Got to Be Kidding Me [Dominik][Closed]   You Have Got to Be Kidding Me [Dominik][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:09 am

He shrugged slightly, making a small noise. "If you think you'll get away with it, have fun." He said, trying to get away from the other boy. It wasn't that he didn't like talking with him, it was just that... he didn't want to talk with him. Which were definitely two different things to Lovino, and so it counted. But he didn't see why he should have to be forced in to contact with this person just because he had helped the guy find the section he was looking for or something like that. Unfortunately, his attempted escape was noticed and the other boy was quickly beside him once again. This was decidedly unhelpful, as Lovino had hoped to get away with out being noticed.

Which, in hindsight, was a stupid idea and he wasn't sure why he thought he was going to get away with it. Lovino blamed the Gryffindors he was being forced to work with as the reason why. Somehow, they were to blame for this lack of logic. "I do need to check out my books. And oh dear. I guess we'll have to stop talking then, won't we?" Lovino gave him a pointed glare after that before stepping up to the front desk and handing the librarian his books. He was nicer to her than he was to Dominik, which was very noticeable to any one who had been watching.
Back to top Go down
Dominik Vasilescu

Dominik Vasilescu

PostSubject: Re: You Have Got to Be Kidding Me [Dominik][Closed]   You Have Got to Be Kidding Me [Dominik][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:12 am

When Lovino made his exit from their conversation, Dominik didn't put up any verbal objections. He just stayed there and watched. He hated when people just walked away like that, but the other boy wasn't the only one with a library book to take out. Two could play this little game. He waited a moment after Lovino was already engaged in what looked like a lovely conversation with with the librarian. He wondered if he was really hated by the boy that much already if he was so friendly with someone else. Thoughts aside, he stood right behind Lovino in line so he could take out the potions book.

Dominik put on a smile that could probably be read as a bit of a smirk. "Oh, looks like we will be leaving the library at the same time. This is great, is it not?" He was sure that Lovino was intelligent enough to get that he was saying they could still keep talking if he just followed him. The librarian wasn't going to get in the way of that. To the woman behind the desk, it would have been a simple comment.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You Have Got to Be Kidding Me [Dominik][Closed]   You Have Got to Be Kidding Me [Dominik][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:24 am

Lovino tensed slightly as the other boy came up right behind him, not liking how close he was. It made him feel uncomfortable and fidgety, so much so that he moved off to the side before the librarian had even finished with his books. It wasn't that he wanted to show her that almost disrespect, but more that he hated having other men be close to him like that. He took the books from the librarian with a very small smile, quickly putting them in his bag.

As soon as Dominik mentioned them leaving the library at the same time, Lovino felt the urge to just get out of the library right at that moment so that would become a false statement. Unfortunately, he was still involved in the conversation with the librarian and she seemed to be of the mind that the two of them were friends of sorts. He didn't understand why, but unfortunately there was nothing he could do about it. Shooting the other boy a look, Lovino scowled. "Mm, yeah. I guess so."
Back to top Go down
Dominik Vasilescu

Dominik Vasilescu

PostSubject: Re: You Have Got to Be Kidding Me [Dominik][Closed]   You Have Got to Be Kidding Me [Dominik][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:41 am

Dominik was well aware that even with this plan Lovino would make it away before him, but this would have to do. It was the quickest he could go. After all that effort of finding the potions book in the first place, he wasn't about to leave it. That would also be a very poor choice academically, as he needed that book for studying later. What he wasn't expecting though was for the brunette to stand there and wait up for him. In his honest opinion, the boy seemed like the type who ran from things. He couldn't tell for sure, of course, but it was just a silly guess from looking.

He wasn't oblivious, the dirty look he received from Lovino was clear as day. Dominik chose to ignore it and focus on the librarian checking out his book. Since he only had one, it didn't take too long for the old book to be out in his name for the next few weeks. The whole time he kept glancing back at the spot the other boy was standing so he was sure he didn't run off when his back was turned. When that was over with, he tucked the book safely in his arms and turned his attention back to Lovino. "Looks like that is over with. You are sneaky." His tone was still playful even if he was wondering if this boy hated him already.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You Have Got to Be Kidding Me [Dominik][Closed]   You Have Got to Be Kidding Me [Dominik][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Lovino chatted with the librarian as she took care of Dominik's book, tempted to reveal the blond's plan to steal one of her books. But it was kind of Lovino's fault that Dominik got that idea in to his head, and Lovino didn't want to risk getting in trouble just to get Dominik in trouble. It wasn't worth it. He had hoped to continue the conversation until after the Gryffindor had left, so he wouldn't get pulled back in to that conversation, but that plan was shot when the librarian ended their conversation with a cheery 'have a nice day boys' and shooed them off.

Scowling, he started walking towards the entrance. "I'm the sneaky one? How strange." He rolled his eyes. Dominik was the one planning to steal from the library, not Lovino. But if that's what the other wanted to believe, then fine. Lovino would let him believe it. It wasn't hurting the Italian to have him do that, so why should he bother correcting it? And it wasn't that Lovino hated him, it was just that Lovino didn't like being around other people - unless they were female.
Back to top Go down
Dominik Vasilescu

Dominik Vasilescu

PostSubject: Re: You Have Got to Be Kidding Me [Dominik][Closed]   You Have Got to Be Kidding Me [Dominik][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:41 am

When Lovino made his way towards the entrance of the library, Dominik followed right back after him. He was pretty sure that the other boy could figure out that he wasn't leaving. He gave a lighthearted chuckle in return to the comment that was made at him. It was dripping with sarcasm. Dominik didn't miss it. "Yes, I saw that you were trying to run from me. But you did not make it far." It might have sounded a little bad, but he didn't mean it in that way. He wasn't doing anything wrong at the moment other than having a simple chat with a fellow student. Lovino was the one that was running away from a simple conversation.

"Where are you going now?" It was clear by the direction he was following Lovino that the brunette had no intention of hanging around the library anymore. Dominik had the sinking suspicion that it was because of himself talking to him, but tried to push the nagging feeling to the back of his mind. In all honesty he didn't have much to do at the moment and wouldn't mind tagging along with him for a while longer to pass the time. Perhaps he could get more information out of him.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You Have Got to Be Kidding Me [Dominik][Closed]   You Have Got to Be Kidding Me [Dominik][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:50 pm

He paused just inside the library doors, turning to look at the Dominik. He gave him a judging look, trying to figure out why he disliked the other boy so much already. He hadn't really done anything to make Lovino angry - besides the attempt to touch him - so Lovino didn't really understand it. Then again, he was loud and energetic and seemed just slightly off somehow, so that might have been why. Either way, Lovino just did not like him. He was sure that eventually he would, if the other kept this up, but at the moment... it was just no.

But, also at the moment, he could see plain as day that the blond wasn't going to leave him alone. Therefore, Lovino just gave up, his shoulders slumping slightly. Sending the other a fierce glare, he scowled. "The foreign exchange common room." And with that he left the library and went out in to the corridors, trying to get to said place as soon as possible. Mostly because then he would have a legitimate excuse to ignore the other - they both had work to do, didn't they? Walking in the halls, well, Lovino had no reason not to talk to him.

((And now we need a new thread in the corridors. /votes for you to do it since I made this thread <3 ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Have Got to Be Kidding Me [Dominik][Closed]   You Have Got to Be Kidding Me [Dominik][Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Have Got to Be Kidding Me [Dominik][Closed]
Page 1 of 1