Wiztalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now open for business!
Hufflepuff: 0 Gryffindor: 0 Ravenclaw: 0 Slytherin: 0

Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed]   Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:55 pm

He couldn't help but laugh at that, his teacher's enthusiastic singing almost ringing in his ears. "I know! I swear, when I first went to class I had no idea if I should laugh or freak out when he started singing!" In the end he chose laughing, of course. Professor Vargas was a very strange man, but definitely not someone to be scared of. Or get freaked out by.

That...kind of hurt. A bit. He was pretty much used to people insulting him all the time, but that didn't mean he was immune to it. He had no right to be hurt really; it was obvious that being related to Professor Vargas (which was obviously the case) was a sensitive topic for Lovino. "Sorry, I didn't mean to pry." Maybe the older teen was right; he really was an idiot.

He was still willing to walk with him? Okay, so Lovino had business in hell, so it made sense they would walk together there, but after his reaction to Daniel's questions, Daniel didn't think he still wanted to go together. Looks like he did. Daniel quickly stood up and grabbed his bag, walking after Lovino, easily catching up to him thanks to his longer legs. He walked next to the Slytherin into the corridors, ignoring the stares of their housemates they happened to pass.

Now, what should they talk about? "Do you have a pet?" Random question. Well, he had no better idea for the moment, so it will have to do.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed]   Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:38 pm

He hadn't meant to make Daniel laugh, though it was a nice benefit. Just in the case that him laughing was better than him arguing! Lovino didn't care that Daniel sounded nice when he laughed. Rolling his eyes, he snorted. "I assume you laughed." Daniel didn't seem like the type to be freaked out by that kind of thing, sadly. If he had been, it would be easier to poison his mind against Romulus.

He scowled at the hurt look that passed over the other's face, looking away from him. He tried to ignore the little twinge of guilt that expression created in him, glaring at the floor. It wasn't his fault that Daniel was overly sensitive to his comments. "Well... good." He nodded, sending the taller student a glare that was softer than his normal ones. It was still a glare, just not as sharp.

Huffing when Daniel managed to catch up to him quickly enough, he cursed his height. Why, out of all the things Romulus could of given him, did he neglect to pass on his height? Being taller would have been nice, Lovino was sure of it. But no, instead Lovino got to look like a small clone of his grandfather. And people wonder why he dislikes the way he looks.

Lovino looked up at him at the question. "Ah, no. I don't have any pets. Do you?" Lovino had thought about getting one once, but they were simply too much work.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed]   Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:43 am

"Yupp, I have a cat named Folt." He smiled fondly at the thought of his cat. "She is my princess." And his closest friend too, but Lovino didn't need to know that. Having your own pet as your best friend was kind of pathetic or at least pretty cliché.

Silence again. Lovino really wasn't the most talkative person one could meet. Oh well, he was just going to have to change that, right? "Okay, umm...do you like music?" Because everyone loved random generic questions, right? Note the sarcasm there. But he really didn't have better things to talk about. They didn't know each other enough to talk about deeper, more meaningful things. In the back of his mind he was silently hoping for a 'yet'. He really wanted to befriend Lovino although he had no idea why. It was obvious that they were very different; their personality, their likes, hell, Daniel's most hated thing was Lovino's favorite subject!

Still, he wanted to get to know him better. He was a very interesting person, you just had to be determined and very stubborn to get him to actually open up to you. (Or so Daniel thought.) And he was determined and most definitely stubborn enough to do just that.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed]   Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:30 pm

He nodded slowly, narrowing his eyes in thought. He knew he had heard that name before, but he didn't know from where. Why couldn't he remember? "Sounds nice." He said, distracted. He would figure it out eventually.

Lovino was so caught up in his thoughts that he tensed up in shock when Daniel asked his next question, looking up at him. Soon enough he relaxed again and rolled his eyes. "Why all of these generic questions? I bet you're going to ask what my favorite color is next." He rolled his eyes again, shaking his head. "But if you must know... Italian songs." Specifically Italian pop music but only because it was catchy damn it! Not because he actually liked the lyrics or anything like that.

"And what about you, hm?" Because why come up with his own questions when he could just return Daniel's? It might force Daniel to be more creative, but that was good for a guy like him. Lovino paused in his thoughts, thinking over what just passed through his mind, and decided he was spending too much time with his family. He was starting to go insane.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed]   Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:13 pm

He smiled at the Slytherin sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head. "No, I would have found that one a bit too pathetic. And I'm just trying to keep the conversation going. But we can talk about serious stuff like world hunger and euthanasia." Or you could be a little more talkative and stop forcing me to come up with idiotic topics to prevent an awkward silence! But of course he wasn't going to say that.

Of course Lovino returned the question. He really shouldn't have expected anything different. Luckily Daniel loved talking and if the shorter teen wasn't going to talk, then he would talk enough for the both of them! "I love music! It's such an addictive thing! I love most Hungarian songs, but my favorites are the alternative rock bands! We have some really good ones! I like foreign songs too, mostly American and maybe English, but nothing can beat our own music." He smiled fondly. Call him overly patriotic or anything, but he loved his little home country. And their music pretty much kicked ass. "Once, our gang wanted to start a band. I was going to be the lead vocalist. We were thirteen at the time, hardly fit to start a band. And we were terrible, of course. But it was fun." He grinned at Lovino at the end of his tirade.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed]   Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:22 pm

He snorted, almost laughing. "I see. Should I apologize for being a sucky conversationalist then?" He wondered, giving him an amused look. "And I would rather you didn't ask about those, since a walk in the hallway is simply not long enough to have an actual discussion idiot." The insult was thrown out there almost absently, Lovino not really noticing that he had said it at all.

He tilted his head at the almost rant that Daniel gave him on music, rolling his eyes faintly. Lovino supposed that it was a good thing, the taller student being such talker. Otherwise they would have just walked in awkward silence and that would have been even worse than generic questions. "Such national pride." He shook his head in amusement, tightening his grip on his stuff.

And Lovino actually laughed at that. It was just a small laugh, nothing to write home about, but it was probably the first time he had laughed in front of Daniel. "You, singing? I have to see that. Just how bad are you?" He wondered, smirking in amusement. "The people forced to listen to you must have hated you." Lovino would have tried to murder all of them. Or at least permanently stop them from making noise. He had little patience for annoyances.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed]   Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:34 pm

"It could be long enough you know...and I'm not an idiot." He scoffed at the other. He hated being called an idiot for no reason; it made him feel like the other person was questioning his intelligence. And Daniel was used to being smarter than most of his peers.

Daniel shrugged. "Yeah, we are small, half the world has no idea we even exist, but we have a huge amount of national pride." And he saw nothing wrong with that. If you didn't love your own home, then what could you love? And no, he wasn't quoting any famous poets, not at all.

He pouted at the other, giving him a fake wounded look. "Hey, my voice is not bad! I just said the band was horrible! People happen to love my voice, thankyouverymuch." Which was a total lie, but still. Their band never had a concert or a small show or anything, so few people only ever heard him sing. His bandmates and a few of his closest friends. They told him his voice was good, but he never believed them.

He couldn't help but lose his pout and smile at the Slytherin widely. Finally, some sort of positive reaction! He was sure he had heard Lovino's laugh for the first time. It was a nice laugh. Which meant Daniel was going to have to try that much harder to hear it again.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed]   Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:15 am

He snorted, shaking his head. "I doubt it. And I'm sure you're not. I don't care." Rolling his eyes and giving him a look, Lovino frowned. He wasn't actually accustomed to people commenting on the insults he gave them (not entirely sure why Daniel was the first one to actually do so).

"You're not that small. Lots of people think about you. When they want food." It was a terrible comment, but still. He liked ticking people off - at times - as it was incredibly fun to watch the expressions that crossed their faces. "Not that I fault would fault you for having national pride." He just didn't want to hear about it.

Lovino smirked at the look on Daniel's face, shrugging. "You implied it. And fine then, prove it mister incredible voice." He rolled his eyes, displaying his disbelieve quite clearly. Lovino figured that Daniel was lying about people loving his voice, as most thirteen year olds had horrible voices. It might be better now, but still.

Flushing as Daniel fucking beamed at him, the Slytherin scowled and glared back at him. "What?" He demanded, not liking the look on Daniel's face. It was odd and almost unfitting to their current conversation.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed]   Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:54 am

"Why thank you, that was such a nice compliment." Daniel rolled his eyes. People thought about Hungary when they wanted food? How nice of them really. He nodded at what Lovino had said. "National pride is important, especially if you are in a foreign country." At least, Daniel thought so.

"I didn't imply anything, I just said our band was horrible. It wasn't that bad because of my voice." He huffed, crossing his arms. Fine, if the other wanted him to sing, then he was damn well going to sing! Sure, he never believed anyone who had said that his voice was nice, so singing to Lovino probably wasn't going to prove anything at all. Still, he was a Gryffindor, and a Gryffindor never backed down from a challenge! And this was clearly one.

"Fine, I will prove it."
What to sing, what to sing? He could always sing some random English song, but they were just talking about national pride barely a minute ago, so why not sing something Hungarian? He coughed lightly and started singing one of his favorite songs in a clear, semi-loud voice. "Kell még egy szó, mielőtt mennél. Kell még egy ölelés, ami végleg elkísér..." It was a slow song and one of the most beautiful Hungarian songs ever made, his main reason for choosing it.

After singing a few verses Daniel stopped, looking at Lovino inquiringly. "So?"
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed]   Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:38 pm

"That was a compliment? The things you learn." He rolled his eyes, snorting. He loved messing with other people, it was so amusing to see their reactions. Especially when they actually believed him, the way Daniel seemed to. "I guess so." He had a point. Not that Lovino would tell that to Daniel, hell no. Compliments were not on Lovino's list of things to tell other people. They were just above the truth.

"You definitely implied it Daniel. A band is a collection of people, thus everyone had to be bad for your band to suck." This was probably untrue. Lovino did not really care though. He nodded, scowling as they were forced to wait by some of the moving stairs. He really hated this school at times like this.

Blinking and looking up at Daniel with a suspicious look, Lovino tilted his head. "What do you mean, prove it?" He asked, not at all happy with what that seemed to be implying. If the taller teen started singing, Lovino was going to have to get violent with his new companion, and that would be terrible so early in the game. Unfortunately, Daniel seemed quite happy with risking his skin.

Lovino cringed as the other started singing, not because it was bad, but because it drew attention to the two of them. He absolutely hated it when strangers focused on him for less than good reasons. With this in mind, he kicked the back of Daniel's leg. Not as rough as he normally would, no, but still hard enough to make the taller teen hopefully buckle.

He huffed and glared when Daniel stopped singing, giving him a dirty look. "What the hell is wrong with you? You don't just start randomly singing in the middle of the corridor!" He scolded, completely forgetting to answer Daniel's question. Though even if he had remembered, he would have lied.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed]   Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:55 am

"Sarcasm, my friend, sarcasm." Daniel was tempted to roll his eyes again. He had no idea why Lovino thought he was some kind of idiot. Well, at least he didn't make fun of him for being patriotic; not that it would have changed anything, but it was kind of nice to have the other half agree, rather than call Daniel an idiot again.

"Nope, it was enough that they we couldn't decide on a style, we couldn't write songs, and my friends sucked at playing their instruments." He said with a deadpan voice juts for the sake of argument.

Not even a moment after he finished singing he could feel his legs buckling from an almost but not quite painful kick. He scoffed at the Slytherin, starting to get really annoyed with him. Daniel was often told he had the patience of a saint, but Lovino was testing the last of his nerves. He was just plain overreacting. He didn't even sing that loudly!

He tried to think of spells, music, and water, three things that almost always calmed him down. It didn't work. He glared at the shorter teen angrily, ignoring the students giving them curious looks, probably hoping for another imminent Gryffindor-Slytherin fight. "What the hell is wrong with you? I didn't even sing that loudly and, just for your information, plenty of people sing in the corridors! It's not forbidden as far as I know."
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed]   Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:08 am

"Is a wonderful thing to use, yes I know." Lovino had no idea of Daniel was being serious or not anymore, but he was going to continue kind of joking around with him as best he could until he found out. Though the idea of him joking around with someone who had just claimed him as his "friend" was shocking and almost terrifying. Almost.

He snorted at Daniel's words, not even bothering to draw it out any longer. Sure, it could have possibly been fun, but they were already starting to run it into the ground. No need to drag it out past it's fun point.

He sneered at the Gryffindor, going slightly red in the face as more and more people started looking at them as if they were there solely for entertainment. It was an uncomfortable feeling, which is why Lovino had wanted to stop Daniel from singing. Not that it was actually helping now, but still.

Inwardly shivering at the glare, Lovino did his best to show that he wasn't scared of an angry Daniel. Because he definitely wasn't! There was no reason to be scared of the bigger person that he had just pissed off, no reason at all. Still, Lovino took a small step back away from him to give him a better advantage in case Daniel decided to start swinging. "I don't like having other people's attention Daniel, which you were attracting during little singing escapade." He hissed, trying to ignore the other students as they started making an almost ring around them. Thankfully they hadn't blocked the stairs off, because otherwise Lovino would have pushed them down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed]   Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:53 pm

Daniel almost felt bad for glaring when the shorter male took a step back. He wasn't that scary, was he? He didn't even have his wand out! However, he would be lying if he said he didn't feel any satisfaction at all. Scaring others wasn't something he enjoyed, quite the contrary, but still, if his glare was enough to finally stop Lovino's constant insults it was almost worth it.

And now he was feeling guilty for his thoughts. He could feel his glare softening, disappearing almost completely. He really couldn't stay angry for long.

Didn't like having other people's attention...? That was...plausible. Still, he shouldn't have got that angry. "Well, I was the one singing, so it was probably me who had their attention, not you. They are watching you because you are arguing with me, you know." He looked at the crowd with an amused expression on his face. A Gryffindor and a Slytherin arguing was a pretty common thing, why would so many people decide to watch?
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed]   Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:41 am

Watching Daniel's face soften, Lovino scowled at the feeling of relief that went through him at the sight. He hadn't been scared in the first place, so why should he be relieved that the scary-- NOT scary person was calming down? No reason whatsoever. His body was just making him feel strange things, that was all. Lovino straightened out and stood taller, telling the world that he hadn't been scared at all by Daniel's glare.

He turned red at Daniel's words and looked away from both him and the crowd, staring at the floor. "Tch. People are idiots, obviously." He wished they would just stop staring at them. He shot them a dark glare, scowling more in embarrassment and rage.

Lovino turned to the stairs and started going down them, effectively ending the fight. Daniel could decide for himself if he wanted to follow after Lovino or let other people get between the two of them. Lovino really did have to talk with Professor Kirkland and he wasn't going to walk in to the middle of her class to do it.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed]   Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:44 pm

Daniel looked at the Slytherin sympathetically. He figured Lovino wasn't exactly a people's person, but to hate having attention directed at him to this extent was surprising to Daniel. What was so wrong with others looking at you? It's not like Lovino was ugly or hated by others, so why would he want to hide?

He waved at the crowd, starting to walk after the older teen. "Sorry guys, no show for you!" He walked a bit faster, catching up pretty quickly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I just can't pass up a challenge when I see one." He grinned, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. Proving Lovino wrong about his voice being bad was just too tempting; he had no idea he would react to the attention that badly.

They still had a long way to go down to the dungeons, so Daniel had all the time in the world to make up for making him feel uncomfortable. "Okay, so I think music is a topic we can put behind us. I have another stupid question for you: Why do you like Potions so much?" Everybody liked to talk about the things they enjoyed, right? And if talking about his most hated topic in the world made Lovino happy, he would just have to suck it up and talk about Potions.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed]   Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:47 pm

He completely ignored Daniel's look, not wanting his sympathy. Just because he had a not issue with getting attention didn't mean he had to get looks like that. He certainly didn't want them. And the best way to make them go away was to ignore them, so that was what he was going to do.

Twitching as Daniel yelled at the other students, Lovino gripped his stuff tightly and moved faster. "It wasn't a challenge and even if it was, you could have waited until we were alone." Not that Lovino was anticipating that they would be along together any time soon, of course not. That would be odd and a little creepy, neither of which were things that Lovino would use to describe himself.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, Lovino took a moment to rest before continuing on to the dungeons. He wasn't the most fit person in the world. Pausing and staring at Daniel, he tilted his head in confusion. "You want to talk about potions? I thought you hated them idiot." He was definitely going to keep calling Daniel that. It just fit now. "Well... I'm good at potions. And I enjoy making them. It's kind of like cooking, only more intense." He nodded, relaxing and almost smiling.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed]   Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:30 pm

"It sounded like one to me. I'm not going to apologize for singing, but I'm sorry for making people stare at you." Which was a bit contradictory, but whatever. It made perfect sense to him. He raised an eyebrow at Lovino incredulously. "Alone? In the corridors? Just before class? That's as close to impossible as it can be." Sure, maybe if he was late for class, they would have been alone. But the other teen made it quite clear with his actions that he wasn't willing to help Daniel be late.

He could see the Slytherin coming to an abrupt halt, his breathing a bit faster than normal. Was he tired from just going down the stairs? Or maybe yelling tired him out. He stopped as well, waiting for his companion to catch his breath then followed when the other started moving. Only for Lovino to stop again, staring at Daniel with a confused look, which he did not find adorable at all, on his face.

Again with the idiot thing. Daniel could feel one of his eyebrows twitching in annoyance, all thoughts of the shorter teen being cute disappearing completely. "I'm trying to have a conversation. If it has to be about stuff I hate just to get you to talk, so be it."

"Well...that makes sense, I guess."
No, it didn't. Not for him, at least. He didn't particularly like cooking, but at least it resulted in something desirable, a.k.a. food. Making potions resulted in...potions. And those weren't desirable. At all. But Lovino looked relaxed and almost happy right now, so Daniel wasn't about to make him angry again by arguing.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed]   Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:34 am

Lovino hide a laugh as he watched Daniel's eyebrow twitch, grinning in amusement briefly. It was ever so much fun to mess with the younger teen, especially since Daniel didn't seem up to protesting the use of the name. "I see. How kind of you Daniel." He rolled his eyes faintly and continued on, running a hand through his hair.

"Liar. That makes no sense at all to you." Lovino scowled and tried to think of a way to make it easier for him to understand. He wasn't sure why, but he wanted Daniel to at the very least appreciate his favorite subject. It really didn't make sense, but nonetheless he wanted the Gryffindor to. "Potions are an like spells but mostly stronger. They last longer, because they take so long to make. Of course there are some things that potions can't do, but for the most part they're just better."

And didn't that just sound egotistical. Though it was true. And there were some things that Potions could do that spells couldn't, but still. "Of course, you're going to have to explain your hatred of Potions to me at some point. It's practically required at this point." That made perfect sense.
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed]   Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:13 am

There! Although it was for only a moment, Daniel was positive he saw Lovino grinning amusedly. He didn't know why the shorter teen found calling him an idiot funny, but he didn't really care. The Slytherin had a nice smile; he couldn't understand why he refused to use it more often. "Why thank you, I try." He rolled his eyes right back at Lovino, a small huff of amusement escaping his lips.

Why was he so determined to get them into a fight? He should have known that talking about potions wasn't the best idea. "It makes sense, I simply disagree."

And it was NOT true that potions were better than spells. Nuh-uh, no way. Spells could do much-much more and they didn't require various ingredients. You only needed your wand and your brain. Anything that could be done with potions, could be done with spells faster and better. And if there wasn't a spell for something, you just had to invent one! Much more exciting than mixing plants and various parts of animals together.

He opened his mouth to tell all of these to Lovino too, but the other cut him off before he could begin. He almost scoffed at him, but quickly forced a small and very obviously fake smile on his lips instead. "Maybe I will, one day." Not. He wasn't about to talk about his reasons for hating Potions to anyone; Lovino will just have to accept that. Or forget about it altogether.
Back to top Go down
Former South Italy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed]   Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:09 am

He did nothing to hide the amusement on his face, enjoying this brief moment of something between them. He wasn't quite sure what to call it (though friendship would probably be a good word for it). "Trying makes it seem less kind and more planned out. Almost Slytherin like." Why bring it up? He had no idea. But it kept the conversation going.

Speaking of keeping the conversation going, he decided to let this one drop. It was only after his entire explanation that he realized Daniel was crazy about spells in similar fashion to Lovino's love of potions, and saying that potions were better was not the best way to explain just why potions were so wonderful. He supposed that he could say something to make it better, but honestly he didn't know what he could say that would do just that. So he would leave it alone. For now at least; some day he would get Daniel to realize that potions were wonderful and not terrible.

Lovino gave Daniel a scowl when greeted with that obviously fake smile, more than ready to prove him wrong. Unfortunately, they had arrived at the Potions classroom and no matter how much Professor Kirkland liked him, she wouldn't let him get away with hurting one of his classmates in anyway, verbally or physically. "I guess I'll see you later." Like at lunch. Or dinner. Or breakfast tomorrow. Lovino was not going to go back to the Slytherin table at this point. Hesitating briefly, he gave Daniel a nod and went into the class room to talk with the professor.

(( Just reply to this and I'll make the new thread, okay? ))
Back to top Go down
Former Male!Hungary

Former Male!Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed]   Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:01 pm

He stuck his tongue out childishly. "Bah, I'm a Gryffindor through and through, don't make my niceness seem all Slytherin-like." He gave a mock shudder, as if the mere thought of being associated with a Slytherin caused him physical pain. However, it was obvious from both his tone and his expression that he was kidding. Sure, he loved being in Gryffindor and wouldn't change his house even if he could, but he had nothing against Slytherins. Aside from the fact that some of them was downright rude and snobbish. Thankfully, it wasn't all of them.

He wrinkled his nose when they reached the classroom, feeling his imminent doom looming over his head. There went the hope of being at least 30 minutes late. He completely ignored the scowl Lovino gave him, too immersed in his misery. Another hour of his life wasted on that stupid, stupid subject.

"Yupp, see you." He nodded back at the Slytherin and followed him inside, making his way to his desk and his partner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed]   Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make Me Later than Late [Lovino] [Closed]
Page 1 of 1